Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's worse the Chokers loss vs Cavs in '16 or Patriots vs Giants in '08?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warriors choked. Greatest choke in history. Curry & Thomspon were worthless the entire series. Burned themselves out after the whole season

Kyrie deserved Finals MVP IMO... What he did these last 3 games was phenomenal.

Comment

The better comparison is the Yankees choke job against the Red Sox
      Last edited by $tate of Mind; 06-20-2016, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Golden Choke accomplished something NO TEAM HAD EVER DONE BEFORE.
        Pats just lost one close game.

Game, set, match.

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
          The better comparison is the Yankees chock job against the Red Sox
          Probably a better comparison.

Still, that was in the ALCS and not the World Series.

But Boston came back from 3-0 down against there most hated rivals.

Tough.

But Warriors because of the championship level.

Comment

Patriots, only because they lost to this guy.. a certified mouth-breather.

(This is also coming from me, probably the only active Eli apologist/defender on this site)

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Probably a better comparison.

Still, that was in the ALCS and not the World Series.

But Boston came back from 3-0 down against there most hated rivals.

Tough.

But Warriors because of the championship level.
              That was a bigger choke job. That 04 Sox vs Yankees was practically the world series. I enjoyed every second of that because **** the Yankees

Comment

Definitely GS. In football it only takes one game to pull out a miracle. In basketball you had to get beat 4 freaking times to lose that chip.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post

(This is also coming from me, probably the only active Eli apologist/defender on this site)
                  This guy is on a different level at Super Bowls he is like exact opposite of his older brother

Comment

how is either of teh pats losses to legitimately phenomenal giants teams a "choke?" those were great teams playing well. nobody choked.

the david tyree helmet catch over a hall of famer was one of hte best plays of all time in any sport. ever. just watch eli scramble out of a legit pass rush and tell me anybody is playing poorly. eli was a big gamer, and that catch was proof.
                    choke doe :lol!:

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post

Lmao@that face and that stat.

As for this, it's the patriots. 16-0 in NFL regular season had never been done, they even surpassed the Dolphins 17-0 season as they were 18-0 heading into the super bowl. Their unstoppable offense got shut down by a 10-6 team. This wasn't about one Hail Mary play, it wasn't even fourth down. The Giants basically shut them down and made them play their game.

Comment

Working...
                      X