Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the most common inadiqucies of asian, black and white men?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the most common inadiqucies of asian, black and white men?

In western society.

What are our men most likely to be inadequate about and why?

i'll pitch in for the asian one. i feel that we are totally misrepresented within the media, particularly in TV shows and movies. we are always casted as beta, nerdy, virgin, social outcast/awkward, no gf having loser who is afraid of confrontation. look at that show 2 Broke Girls for instance, the restaurant owner is constantly getting racially abused by two hot white girls and it's supposed to be funny. even the black character mocks him.

what i don't understand is what the jewish people have against asians? i mean, i get why they are so angry with whites, particularly germans for what they did to their people back in the day. they absolutely love emasculating the white male in the media, but why go against asian folks?

and because we are represented this way in the media, in real life people think it's funny and OK to mock us racially or stereotypically.

and don't evne think about becoming an asian actor unless ypou are super handsome like the guy from Fast and Furious movies or that asian guy from LOST/Hawaii 5-0.

that's why i like the movie "American Me' because the japanese guy was a straight G.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      i'll pitch in for the asian one. i feel that we are totally misrepresented within the media, particularly in TV shows and movies. we are always casted as beta, nerdy, virgin, social outcast/awkward, no gf having loser who is afraid of confrontation. look at that show 2 Broke Girls for instance, the restaurant owner is constantly getting racially abused by two hot white girls and it's supposed to be funny. even the black character mocks him.

what i don't understand is what the jewish people have against asians? i mean, i get why they are so angry with whites, particularly germans for what they did to their people back in the day. they absolutely love emasculating the white male in the media, but why go against asian folks?

and because we are represented this way in the media, in real life people think it's funny and OK to mock us racially or stereotypically.

and don't evne think about becoming an asian actor unless ypou are super handsome like the guy from Fast and Furious movies or that asian guy from LOST/Hawaii 5-0.

that's why i like the movie "American Me' because the japanese guy was a straight G.

Comment

Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 06-19-2016, 10:55 AM.

Comment

whoa, whoa.

reported for racism.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            In western society.

What are our men most likely to be inadequate about and why?

Hey you're back. Welcome come back, brother.

Your dick get any bigger from jelqing yet?

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
              whoa, whoa.

reported for racism.
              dark pigmentation matters, homes.

Comment

dark pigmentation matters, homes.
                I just did a 5 yr stint (i.e. banned)

I'm leaving now

Comment

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

I took a few courses in Asian American studies while a student at Cal.

Asian men in general were passive compared to blacks and Latinos. They took the abuse so as not to threaten the white man. They focused on education, and succeeded in their careers etc.

Mexican's/ native Americans are conquered people, indigenous to the America's. Land stolen etc.

Blacks were brought as slaves against their will, and mistreated for hundreds of years.

I destroy Asian Americans in seconds when I break down the historical context of their arrival. Why? Because many Asian Americans adopt the racial stereotypes of the white master. Asian Americans, in general are emasculated house servants of the white man.

Blacks and Mexican's, defiant. Big balls.

You need Big uncle Z to man you up son. I only weigh 227 at 6 ft 2, I walked 3 miles today and smelled like a half breed right after.

Comment

Working...
                    X