Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who prefers girls with pretty face with below average body than..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who prefers girls with pretty face with below average body than..

Super hot body but below average face?

Yes, you might be the only one.

Comment

Ideal woman: cute face, huge a.ss, ****, thighs, stomach, cellulite, etc.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          Super hot body but below average face?
          No, dude. I am a body guy myself. Face isn't all that unless she's really ugly, which is hit and run. When you are in the game for a while, you will realize why body is more important than face.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            No, dude. I am a body guy myself. Face isn't all that unless she's really ugly, which is hit and run. When you are in the game for a while, you will realize why body is more important than face.
            I always thought this is a race thing coz Asian women are not known for having super hot body.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              I always thought this is a race thing coz Asian women are not known for having super hot body.
              Not exactly sure what you are trying to say, but many black women have a body one can't resist when they take care of themselves unless, of course, one is gay, insecure in his manhood, or a weak minded racist. I have met Asian girls with super body before, just that you might have to compete with other races of men for them.

Comment

im with you on this one...

a girl with a pretty face but below average body, you know her body is well taken care of if her face is banging, now compare to a girl with a nice body but a messed up face, most of the time her body will have foul smell, some hair growing out of nowhere, etc.

Comment

Don't matter. I got the confidence to get both.

Comment

Wtf can a face do for me? Give me a chick with a thick and juicy curvy body and average face.

Comment

Working...
                    X