Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who prefers girls with pretty face with below average body than..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    No, dude. I am a body guy myself. Face isn't all that unless she's really ugly, which is hit and run. When you are in the game for a while, you will realize why body is more important than face.
    spoken like a true 23 year old.. when you hit "that age" it aint all about big booties, tittays, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Not exactly sure what you are trying to say, but many black women have a body one can't resist when they take care of themselves unless, of course, one is gay, insecure in his manhood, or a weak minded racist. I have met Asian girls with super body before, just that you might have to compete with other races of men for them.
      I meant there is probably a higher percentage of Asian men who would prefer face over body. Compared to Black men who most would prefer body over face.

Comment

You must not have ever lived with a woman or spent a night with one. Most women have average to below average faces without makeup. A great body is the same day or night. I've dated some very pretty girls who had average bodies and they honestly did nothing for me. Worst sex of my life.

Comment

a pretty face is easier to get tired of than a banging body

Comment

face > body

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              You must not have ever lived with a woman or spent a night with one. Most women have average to below average faces without makeup. A great body is the same day or night. I've dated some very pretty girls who had average bodies and they honestly did nothing for me. Worst sex of my life.
              spot on, I remember getting a lap dance from this white girl with fake **** and a boney ass, my genitals hurt, her hard boney butt was hurting me man.

I need a chick with a fat softy juicy butt, nice soft by with curves, never was a fan of a chick with rock hard abs and hard body.

Girls with banging bodies and girly but fun personality who isn't slutty are the ideal women for me, those angelina jolie beautiful face but stick figure body are not hot to me, I need to spoon a chick with meat on her bones to help me relax at night, and some soft booty when hitting it to hold onto. Plus those pretty face chicks with nobody are not only a horrible lay but they got horrible snob personalities and smell bad, and smoke a lot because they barely eat.

I like them in shape but with curves like this

Comment

Well, your the only known virgin here. So, yea

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Well yeah I wished I banged more girls than I have. So yeah I'm not really an expert on this topic. I've only slept with 11 women.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    Well, your the only known virgin here. So, yea
                    Sounds like you don't acknowledge alexkid but i don't blame you.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                      Well yeah I wished I banged more girls than I have. So yeah I'm not really an expert on this topic. I've only slept with 11 women.
                      They say with men subtract 10 from the number given, so you banged 1 chick basically.

With women its the opposite add 10 to the number given that they have slept with lol

Comment

Working...
                      X