Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are IQ tests an accurate way to gauge a person's intelligence? And what is your IQ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    Words of wisdom.
    Now that's a test they should consider creating... ( If it doesn't already exist ?)

A wisdom test... More of the "Should you" as opposed to the "Could you" ...
    And what one does with the intelligence they have outweighs what one doesn't do with the intelligence they have....

That might be a fun endeavor for someone to tackle ???

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
      Short answer yes they are. But people rarely ever take a full scale iq test. A real test takes around 4 to 5 hours to get a good accurate iq. More than 80% of people have a fake inflated iq they likely got from an internet test. The highest i have ever tested is 126. Academic doctors usually test in high 120s to low 130s i have never met anyone who tests above 141 and that was at stanford
      Interesting. Where did you take your full-scale IQ test?

I would like to take a thorough test where I am monitored to see where I'm at.

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Just took it and got a 129. I have taken other tests similar to this in the past and always scored between 127-140 but like someone posted already, these types of tests aren't near robust enough to get a true gauge of someone's intelligence.
      That's what I was wondering. 140 is impressive man. A thorough IQ test is probably just 5 internet tests combined.

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
      I had 2 tests... 134 and 137... Which means I have less excuses than I'd like to exercise.... I'm not sure these are that accurate... But they do encourage you to think things through, which makes sense..

It was interesting, most questions seemed easy if you took the time to think them through.... But not too much time... You have to add the clock into the equation, it's time sensitive...
      Which ones did you get wrong? I messed up on the last of the number pattern question.

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      I took it, i scored 215

Sex me now. Sex sex sex sex sex sex

Sex
      If true we need to find women for you to impregnate asap. How many kids did Albert Einstein have?

Comment

larryxxx... take this test. I wanna see something.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          Interesting. Where did you take your full-scale IQ test?

I would like to take a thorough test where I am monitored to see where I'm at.

That's what I was wondering. 140 is impressive man. A thorough IQ test is probably just 5 internet tests combined.

Which ones did you get wrong? I messed up on the last of the number pattern question.

If true we need to find women for you to impregnate asap. How many kids did Albert Einstein have?

Fock Einstien that bald headed beta!

I dont know how many kids he had. He probably had none!

Too busy wanking over maths!

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Fock Einstien that bald headed beta!

I dont know how many kids he had. He probably had none!

Too busy wanking over maths!
            Seeing that pic that bringer posted made me wonder: can stephen hawking bust nuts? If so they need to have him bust into a cup and pour it in as many women possible.

Comment

126 is what I got. This test is NOT an accurate IQ test though

Plus I'm partially color blind so them picture ones messed me up.

Comment

Last time I took an interwebs IQ test I scored a 190 - but then, if I really had an IQ that high I wouldn't be wasting my time posting crap on boxingscene.

So yeah, do take your score with a grain of salt..

-----

Don't be so hard on /// - that dude is legit the bscene Freud. Full psychoanalysis done within 20 seconds based on sentence structure. He's basically doing y'all a favour.

Comment

IQ Test
                  IQ Test

Don't take this thing serious.

Comment

Random online tests vary in quality. A lot of them feature the basic questions featured on valid IQ tests, but use a funky scale (high scores to encourage viral traffic).

Go take a serious supervised exam that qualifies for MENSA/999/etc entry if you're really curious (but don't join them because they're pretty much a joke, just take a qualifying exam).

Officially possessing a genius-level IQ is definitely confidence enhancing, but I think on some level you're already aware that you think more quickly and at a higher/more surreal level than average Joes.

What cracks me up is how angry cognitively inferior guys get when I flex my IQ around them.

I don't get jealous of guys with nice cars or s hot girlfriend. I say good for them. Why can't they say good for me? I'm smarter than everyone. And I have a nice car and a hot girlfriend. Wow. Nope I won't post up a shirtless.
                    Last edited by ////; 06-13-2016, 10:33 PM.

Comment

IQ Test
                      IQ Test

My iq when is was a kid was 145-147 I I had a few proper tests be issue I used to win a bank account with like $50 in it every year in the national maths competiton despite rarely gong to class.

Probably gone down a bit with years of drinking and doing drugs, although I did get a 4.0 GPA in my masters without really studying at all when I went back to school a few years back.

That test is dodgy as tho, too short for a start.
                      Last edited by Furn; 06-13-2016, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X