Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are IQ tests an accurate way to gauge a person's intelligence? And what is your IQ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya they are

Short answer yes they are. But people rarely ever take a full scale iq test. A real test takes around 4 to 5 hours to get a good accurate iq. More than 80% of people have a fake inflated iq they likely got from an internet test. The highest i have ever tested is 126. Academic doctors usually test in high 120s to low 130s i have never met anyone who tests above 141 and that was at stanford

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      Why are you resorting to ad hominem so much? I saw you getting destroyed in that other thread. Don't take it out on me man.
      Because I have zero tolerance for stupidity.

@ "Getting destroyed."

Comment

Just took it and got a 129. I have taken other tests similar to this in the past and always scored between 127-140 but like someone posted already, these types of tests aren't near robust enough to get a true gauge of someone's intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          We should be honored to have a genius like that around. Even though if he never mentioned it, we would not have noticed how smart he is.
          I found a video on him. Check it out.

"I pee sitting down..."

Comment

I had 2 tests... 134 and 137... Which means I have less excuses than I'd like to exercise.... I'm not sure these are that accurate... But they do encourage you to think things through, which makes sense..

It was interesting, most questions seemed easy if you took the time to think them through.... But not too much time... You have to add the clock into the equation, it's time sensitive...

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
              I had 2 tests... 134 and 137... Which means I have less excuses than I'd like to exercise.... I'm not sure these are that accurate... But they do encourage you to think things through, which makes sense..

It was interesting, most questions seemed easy if you took the time to think them through.... But not too much time... You have to add the clock into the equation, it's time sensitive...
              Words of wisdom.

Comment

I took it, i scored 215

Sex me now. Sex sex sex sex sex sex

Sex

Comment

Seriously, don't tag us in threads. If it is good thread then people will respond to it appropriately. Bottom line, it's ****in annoying

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    Because I have zero tolerance for stupidity.

@ "Getting destroyed."
                    What? You were objectively getting bodied in that thread. Just take your L like a man and go back to the drawing board.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      I found a video on him. Check it out.

"I pee sitting down..."

The guy in this video is reasonable enough to know that he just good at taking IQ tests and he even admit taking them is a waste of time. The poster called /// thinks we should bow to him because of his IQ.

Comment

Working...
                      X