No announcement yet.

Mass shooting at gay club in Orlando, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    Yeah but the LBGT are some of the most guilty muzz lovers who want to import them into their countries.

So it's nice to see for once that victims of muzzscum happen to be those who are dumb enough to support them.
    It is a bit ironic isn't it.

Both sides are to blame though. The right has been fear mongering so damn long that now they're just the boy who cried wolf, nobody takes them seriously.
    They've made all sorts of shyt up in the past, the real threat is here, and now people think it's just more of the same old shyt. Meanwhile the left and these SJW's, pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      I heard 20 dead and 43 injured O.o
      Me too, but these are newer counts. Sky News, CBS news, ABC now all reporting 50 dead

Damn

Comment

Oh shit Kev, just checked recently, goddamn

Comment

Da **** is wrong with humanity?

Comment

RIP to those 50 people...their sexuality doesn't matter. They were 50 people enjoying life and they have been murdered for no good reason

Comment

50 dead wow that is shocking.

R.I.P. to the victims.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                It is a bit ironic isn't it.

Both sides are to blame though. The right has been fear mongering so damn long that now they're just the boy who cried wolf, nobody takes them seriously.
                They've made all sorts of shyt up in the past, the real threat is here, and now people think it's just more of the same old shyt. Meanwhile the left and these SJW's, pathetic.
                Nah can't blame the right for this. Fear mongering or not they've warned everyone for a long time about the threat of muzlims.

Comment

Islamic Terrorist attack.

Trump is just a crazy racist doe!!!!! You people starting to wake up to reality yet? Carson was on this morning saying that there are documents stating that ISIS is targeting the "political correctness" in America as it will allow them to infiltrate the country and setup for attacks. They are calling us weak and using our weakness to exploit us.

With Clinton in charge of this country, these attacks will be a weekly occurrence.

Comment

I am extremely curious about how the LBGT and left will react. Their golden goose just got harmed. Because of their own rules they will be forced to run the "oh not all muslims are like this" but will they? Considering how they're the first to blame, judge and still act like victims.

I bet you 99% of 'secular muslims' is loving this news. And I'm not exaggerating about that number either.

Comment

Link to pictures of the shooter:

http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/omar-m...ter-instagram/

Comment

Working...
                      X