Mass shooting at gay club in Orlando, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    hahah GTFO!
    So then you cannot show me you understand the most basic concepts of Economics.

Since you failed to meet the conditions, debating Economics with you would be a waste of my time. I don't debate topics with those who don't actually understand the subject manner.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      ...then "well I have a history degree" , which you very well could've lied about ..
      Don't misquote me again please.

I said no such thing. Cite where I claimed to have a history degree. I guarantee you can't, because I never said it.

Pathetic you have to stoop to outright lying now. Or is it a case of really bad reading comprehension on your part? It's one or the other....

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      You sir are a joke.
      What's a joke is your complete lack of reading comprehension and your continued use of strawman arguments, just like the one above.

Comment

• It was obviously a disturbed individual with issues and identity problems since rumor has it he might have been a closet ****sexual himself but everyone seems to be getting a major hardon since he was a Muslim. As bad as it was it was no different sadly to all the other shootings that go on every month in America be it a supermarket/school or workplace or place off worship. End of discussion...
        Last edited by BritishBoxing92; 06-16-2016, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
          It was obviously a disturbed individual with issues and identity problems since rumor has it he might have been a closet ****sexual himself but everyone seems to be getting a major hardon since he was a Muslim.
          So you're going to put speculation over fact? Telling.

People mention his religion because he made the 2 phone calls during the shootings proclaiming his allegiance to ISIS, a radical islamic terror organization. Then on top of that we find out his dad was a supporter of the Taliban, another radical islamic terror organization.

You really need to keep up on current events.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            So you're going to put speculation over fact? Telling.

People mention his religion because he made the 2 phone calls during the shootings proclaiming his allegiance to ISIS, a radical islamic terror organization. Then on top of that we find out his dad was a supporter of the Taliban, another radical islamic terror organization.

You really need to keep up on current events.
            OK I'll admit for a second I forgot that ISIS claimed this attack so I'll admit I was wrong on that part and I do keep up with current events, I am a muslim myself and always have been so I am fully aware off when stuff like this goes on or read about it...

ISIS obviously used/exploited this guy to their advantage as they have been around the globe not only just in western countries but also in their own countries and so far have made more attacks in recent years then any other group so it seems..

Comment

OK I'll admit for a second I forgot that ISIS claimed this attack so I'll admit I was wrong on that part and I do keep up with current events, I am a muslim myself and always have been so I am fully aware off when stuff like this goes on or read about it...

ISIS obviously used/exploited this guy to their advantage as they have been around the globe not only just in western countries but also in their own countries and so far have made more attacks in recent years then any other group so it seems..
              The poor guy was a Muslim sword swallower. Islam vs Born Gay was the problem. He should have found that gay Imam that speaks of the true Islam.

Religious repression leads freaks to explode. I wonder how many **** are dealing with a twisted belief system.

I won't ridicule your prophet because you are a boxing fan. But, inshallah, you stand against twisted beliefs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                The poor guy was a Muslim sword swallower. Islam vs Born Gay was the problem. He should have found that gay Imam that speaks of the true Islam.

Religious repression leads freaks to explode. I wonder how many **** are dealing with a twisted belief system.

I won't ridicule your prophet because you are a boxing fan. But, inshallah, you stand against twisted beliefs.
                I could give less off a shi.t if the entire lounge or site was ridiculing me and my beliefs as majority of you all seem to get a kick out off doing it I've come across a lot worse odds in real life and knock em back all the time one by one..

so if you honestly think some random words on an internet forum from a bunch of grown men who like to complain all the times is going to get to me or chase me away think again I'll stare each and every one off you dead in you're eyes and just say bring it whatever you all come out with I have heard it all before and frankly I get bored off it after a while as it becomes repetitive..

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  So then you cannot show me you understand the most basic concepts of Economics.

Since you failed to meet the conditions, debating Economics with you would be a waste of my time. I don't debate topics with those who don't actually understand the subject manner.

says the dude who didn't read or understand the constitution about 20 pages back

basic, basic concepts.

Comment

I could give less off a shi.t if the entire lounge or site was ridiculing me and my beliefs as majority of you all seem to get a kick out off doing it I've come across a lot worse odds in real life and knock em back all the time one by one..

so if you honestly think some random words on an internet forum from a bunch of grown men who like to complain all the times is going to get to me or chase me away think again I'll stare each and every one off you dead in you're eyes and just say bring it whatever you all come out with I have heard it all before and frankly I get bored off it after a while as it becomes repetitive..
                    I care what you think: I really do, let's have a few pints someday!

Qur’an 9:28—O ye who believe! Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque. And if ye fear poverty, soon will Allah enrich you, if He wills, out of His bounty, for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Qur’an 9:30—The Jews call Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they but imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Qur’an 9:31—They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ, the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One God: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).

Qur’an 9:32—Fain would they extinguish Allah’s Light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow but that His Light should be perfected, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).

Qur’an 9:33—It is He Who hath sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to prevail it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it).

Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other.

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them.

Qur’an 9:111—Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain.

Qur’an 9:123—O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.

Qur’an 47:35—Be not weary and fainthearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost.

Qur’an 48:29—Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves.

Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

Sahih Muslim 4366—Muhammad said: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslims.”

Sunan An-Nasa’i 3099—The Prophet said: “Whoever dies without having fought or having thought of fighting, he dies on one of the branches of hypocrisy.”

Sunan Ibn Majah 2763—The Messenger of Allah said: “Whoever meets Allah with no mark on him (as a result of fighting) in His cause, he will meet Him with a deficiency.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 6922—Allah’s Messenger said, “If anyone changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.”

Qur’an 6:114—Shall I seek for a judge other than Allah, when He it is Who has sent down to you the Book fully explained?

Qur’an 11:1—This is a Book, whose verses have been made firm and free from imperfection and then they have been expounded in detail.

Qur’an 12:1—These are verses of the clear Book.

Qur’an 16:89—And We have sent down to thee the Book explaining all things ...

Qur’an 27:1—These are verses of the Qur'an—a book that makes (things) clear.

Qur’an 41:3—A Book, whereof the verses are explained in detail ...

Qur’an 57:9—He it is who sends down clear communications upon His servant, that he may bring you forth from utter darkness into light.

Ibn Kathir, The Battles of the Prophet, pp. 183-4—Allah, Most High, ordered the believers to prohibit the disbelievers from entering or coming near the sacred Mosque. On that, Quraish thought that this would reduce their profits from trade. Therefore, Allah, Most High, compensated them and ordered them to fight the people of the Book until they embrace Islam or pay the Jizyah. Allah says, “O ye who believe! Truly the pagans are unclean; so let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the sacred Mosque. And if ye fear poverty, soon will Allah enrich you, if He wills, out of His bounty, for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.” Therefore, the Messenger of Allah decided to fight the Romans in order to call them to Islam.

Tafsir Ibn Kathir (on Qur’an 9:30)—Fighting the Jews and Christians is legislated because they are idolaters and disbelievers. Allah the Exalted encourages the believers to fight the polytheists, disbelieving Jews and Christians, who uttered this terrible statement and utter lies against Allah, the Exalted. As for the Jews, they claimed that Uzayr was the son of God, Allah is free of what they attribute to Him. As for the misguidance of Christians over Isa, it is obvious.

Qur'an 2:106—“Whatever communications We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring one better than it or like it. Do you not know that Allah has power over all things?”

Sahih al-Bukhari 4364—The last complete Surah which was revealed (to the Prophet) was Bara’a ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      I care what you think: I really do, let's have a few pints someday!

Qur’an 9:28—O ye who believe! Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque. And if ye fear poverty, soon will Allah enrich you, if He wills, out of His bounty, for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Qur’an 9:30—The Jews call Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they but imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Qur’an 9:31—They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ, the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One God: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).

Qur’an 9:32—Fain would they extinguish Allah’s Light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow but that His Light should be perfected, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).

Qur’an 9:33—It is He Who hath sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to prevail it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it).

Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other.

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them.

Qur’an 9:111—Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain.

Qur’an 9:123—O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.

Qur’an 47:35—Be not weary and fainthearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost.

Qur’an 48:29—Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves.

Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

Sahih Muslim 4366—Muhammad said: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslims.”

Sunan An-Nasa’i 3099—The Prophet said: “Whoever dies without having fought or having thought of fighting, he dies on one of the branches of hypocrisy.”

Sunan Ibn Majah 2763—The Messenger of Allah said: “Whoever meets Allah with no mark on him (as a result of fighting) in His cause, he will meet Him with a deficiency.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 6922—Allah’s Messenger said, “If anyone changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.”

Qur’an 6:114—Shall I seek for a judge other than Allah, when He it is Who has sent down to you the Book fully explained?

Qur’an 11:1—This is a Book, whose verses have been made firm and free from imperfection and then they have been expounded in detail.

Qur’an 12:1—These are verses of the clear Book.

Qur’an 16:89—And We have sent down to thee the Book explaining all things ...

Qur’an 27:1—These are verses of the Qur'an—a book that makes (things) clear.

Qur’an 41:3—A Book, whereof the verses are explained in detail ...

Qur’an 57:9—He it is who sends down clear communications upon His servant, that he may bring you forth from utter darkness into light.

Ibn Kathir, The Battles of the Prophet, pp. 183-4—Allah, Most High, ordered the believers to prohibit the disbelievers from entering or coming near the sacred Mosque. On that, Quraish thought that this would reduce their profits from trade. Therefore, Allah, Most High, compensated them and ordered them to fight the people of the Book until they embrace Islam or pay the Jizyah. Allah says, “O ye who believe! Truly the pagans are unclean; so let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the sacred Mosque. And if ye fear poverty, soon will Allah enrich you, if He wills, out of His bounty, for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.” Therefore, the Messenger of Allah decided to fight the Romans in order to call them to Islam.

Tafsir Ibn Kathir (on Qur’an 9:30)—Fighting the Jews and Christians is legislated because they are idolaters and disbelievers. Allah the Exalted encourages the believers to fight the polytheists, disbelieving Jews and Christians, who uttered this terrible statement and utter lies against Allah, the Exalted. As for the Jews, they claimed that Uzayr was the son of God, Allah is free of what they attribute to Him. As for the misguidance of Christians over Isa, it is obvious.

Qur'an 2:106—“Whatever communications We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring one better than it or like it. Do you not know that Allah has power over all things?”

Sahih al-Bukhari 4364—The last complete Surah which was revealed (to the Prophet) was Bara’a ...
                      yeah mate I read the Quran on a regular basis the translated version and arabic too, if this is some kind of slight or mockery then bravo you quoted a book written thousands off years ago which I happen to read so here have a medal for you're research.

mean while I continue to live a normal life (well whatever a normal life is these days) and the rest off you well kind of sad really I mean I can understand to an extent peoples concerns or whatever but if anything you're anger and despair sure smells like a load off fear which is what I'm grasping..

keep quoting though or posting videos/articles or whatever the more the better I've probably already seen or heard them or some kind of horror or injustice but do keep bringing them forward and spending you're time doing it as it entertains me that myself and my kind make all you're heads spin regularly.

Comment

Working...
                      X