Mass shooting at gay club in Orlando, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    insults are insults.

If I call a guy in wheelchair a "cripple" is than insult? Or is it not because it's true?

Get real, grow up, and try and state your case like an adult. Is that really too much to ask of you?

No, I argued the Constitution.

And fyi, that one barely deserved a response. Might want to cut back a bit, unless you don't want to have adult discourse and debate about the topic at hand.
    I own guns, and will not give them up. I don't understand why people want to touch my guns.

I feel so out of touch with liberals. I remember a story in San Antonio where a man's property was being vandalized, he was a cop and shot them as they attempted to run. I was ok with this then, and now! He was cleared of all wrong doing.

Don't **** with people who are not ****ing with you.

I let cops know I have a gun in my trunk if I am pulled over while in route to a shooting range. I am a responsible gun owner.

The fools that do this are insane.

Archie Bunker makes sense.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-lDb0Dn8OXE
    Last edited by Zaroku; 06-14-2016, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
      Omar: I'm gonna kill gays. Hail ISIS!

ISIS: Yeah! We claim Omar as a member!

Omar's friend: Omar is gay and he used to hit on me and hang out in gay bars before.

ISIS: .....****.
      yeah I saw this yesterday. I can't imagine how he must have wrestled with himself daily.

Comment

• So the guy was gay all along? What a surprise, cowardly b1tch.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          yeah I saw this yesterday. I can't imagine how he must have wrestled with himself daily.
          That Koran, religion and sexual orientation often conflict.

The daily desire to pray to Allah 5 times on his knees.....

Then struggling with his true self, he couldn't reconcile his beliefs and desires.

He must have hated himself after each ****sexual encounter, with infidels.

Now, many innocent lives have been lost because he couldn't shake his families twisted belief's and say, this is who I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            That Koran, religion and sexual orientation often conflict.

The daily desire to pray to Allah 5 times on his knees.....

Then struggling with his true self, he couldn't reconcile his beliefs and desires.

He must have hated himself after each ****sexual encounter, with infidels.

Now, many innocent lives have been lost because he couldn't shake his families twisted belief's and say, this is who I am.
            when they interviewed his father he used a ****sexual slur in his native language so you know his life must have been hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Get real. The President of all people should be being honest, not PC. We need leaders, not spineless people who care more about image than reality.

How so? Me, I think blaming "we" for this as opposed to the radical religion that calls for these acts is disingenuous.

Not much we can do with citizens. But two points; 1) we can prevent any more of these muslims from coming here, and 2) his parents were muslim imigrants, so had we had a ban like Trump calls for back then, we'd have 50-something people alive today.

Yes, he got it right. Called it terrorism right out of the gate, and he'd predicted more of these events in the past. So he was right, and twice to boot!

Well had they been armed they'd have had a chance to fight back, as opposed to cowering unarmed in restroom stalls sending out messages to loved ones telling them good-bye.

How so?? Those radical muslims who attacked the Boston Marathon used pressure cookers. Do we ban pressure cookers too??
              Now that we have more facts would you call this an act of terror by a ISIS supporter or an act of terror by a man struggling with his ****sexuality?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                when they interviewed his father he used a ****sexual slur in his native language so you know his life must have been hell.
                I have a gay cousin named Raul, we all know he is gay, and we don't care at all.
                Everyone knows including his dad, and only Raul cares. He seems to hate himself for his orientation, and he denigrates gay men.

He was caught blowing a guy in a public toilet and pled guilty. His mom can't accept it, so Raul said that he slipped onto the guy's penis but wasn't giving him oral.

We knew it was bull, except his mom, she wants him to clear his name.

His mom is the problem. She refuses to accept he is gay.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Thank you!! I wept from start to finish, and even now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Woah there, this isn't a time to remember the victims, this is a time for political point scoring.

Comment

Working...
                      X