Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's already kicked off in Marseille before the England-Russia game.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The video of the French police attacking the unconscious guy on the ground is disgraceful.

He's out cold and at least 15 of the 30 or so police officers running past stop to either kick or hit him with their baton.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
      They no doubt got drunk and started shouting stuff. How come we only hear about this happening with English fans?
      Northern Irish fans and Polish fans got it last night from the local french ****s, 6 of them were taking to hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
        They no doubt got drunk and started shouting stuff. How come we only hear about this happening with English fans?
        It happened last night between "locals" and Northern Irish and the Poles.

Always kicks off between the Baltic nations.

Kicks off between many South American nations.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          The video of the French police attacking the unconscious guy on the ground is disgraceful.

He's out cold and at least 15 of the 30 or so police officers running past stop to either kick or hit him with their baton.
          I found out that was from a riot in Ukraine that video, sorry I should have updated that in the Euro thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            I found out that was from a riot in Ukraine that video, sorry I should have updated that in the Euro thread.
            Ah, cool.

I've saw it several times on Twitter too, people obviously getting it confused.

Comment

Disturbing to know Russia is supposed to host the world cup in 2 years. I guess a lot of Brits won't be travelling. The Russian ultras will target especially non-whites though, so it will be dangerous for a lot of different guests, potentially.

Comment

Germany and Ukraine fans have kicked off with each other tonight

Wonder if they will both be threatened with a ban from UEFA??? or maybe this was England fans fault as well???

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                  That's what I was thinking. These jerkoff natives of their lands are fighting eachother while their countries are being invaded.
                  Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                  I mean, i'd prefer I've they'd just chill, and have a good time. But yeah, if they're wamting to fight (English and Russians) why not find a common enemy, I wonder WHO these supposed locals are that are getting involved too, are they French who just hate Brits, or are they immigrants and it's something more sinister.

The Europeans should all be watching each others backs considering the terror threat level, some peeps are real tards on the beer etc. I'd bet a good proportion the English are on the cocaine, that'll help with tempers....

Right..... The "common enemy," because some drunk English and Russian hooligans have the intelligence and information to seek out jihadists and ISIS members, right?

Or are you saying they should just attack random Muslims, for... well, looking like a Muslim?

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                    Right..... The "common enemy," because some drunk English and Russian hooligans have the intelligence and information to seek out jihadists and ISIS members, right?

Or are you saying they should just attack random Muslims, for... well, looking like a Muslim?
                    I wasn't really implying hooligans would have the intel or resources to hunt ISIS members, the spirit of the comment was more pointed at, why not get along, and lookout for each other as all Euro's are a target, all the West.

Vigilance should be replaced rather than all attacking each other. Attacking random Muslims? No, no-one should be attacking anyone at a sport event in the first place.

As I just typed, the spirit was more Euro's shouldn't be fighting each other and watching out for one another considering the past 18 months in France regarding terror attacks really...

'Common Enemy', well common sense should dictate that instead of in-fighting appear a united front, and very simply get on, and lookout for each other. You said attack Muslim looking people etc. In my post I never even mentioned Muslims, I can see why you would jump to that if you've read into it too much, I can't help that.
                    The common enemy are likely hooligans from that cities football team provoking 'locals involved' I've heard several times on the news on tv and online from umpteen sources.

Don't assume to presume, because what you wrote was not exactly my message, anyway i'm not arguing with you over this, I've just told and that's all I have to say.

Don't forget to eat breakfast before work tomorrow, it's the most important meal of the day!

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                      I wasn't really implying hooligans would have the intel or resources to hunt ISIS members, the spirit of the comment was more pointed at, why not get along, and lookout for each other as all Euro's are a target, all the West.

Vigilance should be replaced rather than all attacking each other. Attacking random Muslims? No, no-one should be attacking anyone at a sport event in the first place.

As I just typed, the spirit was more Euro's shouldn't be fighting each other and watching out for one another considering the past 18 months in France regarding terror attacks really...

'Common Enemy', well common sense should dictate that instead of in-fighting appear a united front, and very simply get on, and lookout for each other. You said attack Muslim looking people etc. In my post I never even mentioned Muslims, I can see why you would jump to that if you've read into it too much, I can't help that.
                      The common enemy are likely hooligans from that cities football team provoking 'locals involved' I've heard several times on the news on tv and online from umpteen sources.

Don't assume to presume, because what you wrote was not exactly my message, anyway i'm not arguing with you over this, I've just told and that's all I have to say.

Don't forget to eat breakfast before work tomorrow, it's the most important meal of the day!
                      I feel you. Solid post... My mistake!

Comment

Working...
                      X