Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's already kicked off in Marseille before the England-Russia game.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drunk English fans looking to cause problems, what's new?

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      Drunk English fans looking to cause problems, what's new?
      By all accounts that's not the case.

The locals went out looking for them as did the Russians.

Comment

UEFA will no doubt blame the English, whilst other nations fans get away with murder... that seems to be the norm.

Comment

people actually watch dive-grass?

Comment

The Russians have battered the fuck out of the English fans in Marseille. What the fuck were they expecting going looking for trouble with Russians

Russians with captured English flags

Look at how this is being reported - 'English fan attacked and thrown in the harbour'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...arbour-8162327

Never their fault. It was the Russians that made them trash French bars and beat up barmen as well.

Comment

The Russians have been attacking innocent people including sucker punching local people.

There's a video of about 5 Russian men stamping on a pensioners head.

If you have eyes you can see this on Twitter Dr Rumack.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                The Russians have been attacking innocent people including sucker punching local people.
                Do you mean "local" or local?

edit:

The tweet lacks the " ".
                Last edited by Y0@NN; 06-11-2016, 01:31 PM.

Comment

I've seen ALOT of head stamping on RT and BBC and internet sources, they out there trying to kill each other, already one dead, cardiac arrest.

Stupid ****s, team up and look for Daesh scum to stamp on if you're gonna do it you daft twats.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                    I've seen ALOT of head stamping on RT and BBC and internet sources, they out there trying to kill each other, already one dead, cardiac arrest.

Stupid ****s, team up and look for Daesh scum to stamp on if you're gonna do it you daft twats.
                    That's what I was thinking. These jerkoff natives of their lands are fighting eachother while their countries are being invaded.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                      That's what I was thinking. These jerkoff natives of their lands are fighting eachother while their countries are being invaded.
                      I mean, i'd prefer I've they'd just chill, and have a good time. But yeah, if they're wamting to fight (English and Russians) why not find a common enemy, I wonder WHO these supposed locals are that are getting involved too, are they French who just hate Brits, or are they immigrants and it's something more sinister.

The Europeans should all be watching each others backs considering the terror threat level, some peeps are real tards on the beer etc. I'd bet a good proportion the English are on the cocaine, that'll help with tempers....

Comment

Working...
                      X