No announcement yet.

Mexican American mobs attack Trump supporters outside of San Jose rally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    not surprised to see u supporting this crap.
    Trust me, the cops handled the situation correctly. Things could have really gotten out of hand. So many Raza is San Jo!

Comment

These are the idiots that need to be deported, **** them. Im Mexican-American, but if you wanna burn the American flag then go back to whichever **** hole country you support

Comment

What a bunch of dumbasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
          well california used to be mexico if i am not mistaken? and it was stolen from them by the white man.

i can see there frustration but they need to realize all this gangster crap is outdated and they should be aiming to building positive futures in this country that has accepted them with open arms.
          Mexico inherited California from Spain who stole it from the native Americans. Mexico simply failed to defend its territory, they have no real claim.

Comment

it will only help trump get more white votes.

bad things happen when white people are scared....

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              These are the idiots that need to be deported, **** them. Im Mexican-American, but if you wanna burn the American flag then go back to whichever **** hole country you support
              I got this twisted idea. I want to swap out some of my lazy azz Chicano family members for hard working Mexican people from Mexico.

20 plus lazy entitled azz clowns who don't work, some on section 8 housing, for 20 plus hard working Mexicans.

I think I am on to something here!

Comment

Fucking idiots! They're just fucking it up for the good people. Win by voting, not by violence.

Comment

This is awful and sad to see. As a proud Chicano this makes us good 1s look bad. We are not all like this. Theres so many more that are lawyers, police officers, servicemen etc. These ones causing chaos do nothing for our cause. As a war Veteran i know peace doesnt always work but these people really showed their asses especially the flag burners & Mexican flag wavers. Saddens me that i may go out in public & people may think me or my lil boys are like them but we are not. We r tuff guys but we handle stuff in the ring not with sucker punches. I cant stand Trump bcuz he does have something against Mexicans/Chicanos its obvious with his remarks especially when he criticized that Federal Chicano judge but all these peple did today was help Trump. With that said, I am all for a border wall but but not for insecure reasons, for safety reasons which is why all Americans should be for it but sadly Trump has brought out the insecure & rallied off them. In a sense its empowering knowing that we can & do intimidate as a culture but we dont need that sense of empowerment, a majority of us are humble people with lots to give but if people want to be scared of us that should be their own personal issue, not a political 1.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                    Death_Adder where you at? I know you support this shlt
                    Lol. Trying to figure out why your sistas Naquita and NyQuil condone bruthas from the ghetto breaking and robbing places. "He dinna do nuffin"

Why don't you turn in your cousin in Houston already? You know he killed that little boy.

Comment

Not about race at all. I know a bunch of people with Mexican ancestry who are firmly Republican.

Plain and simple this is why if you're in a city you'll see Hillary and Bernie and Obama stickers on every car but barely any Republican candidates.

Liberals of any race will smash your windows and key your car because that's just the sort of people they are. They scream, they vandalize things, they don't like calm 1-on-1 discussions.

The "oppressive restraint" of normal polite human conversation makes their hands shake with frustration.

If you try to force them to read a scientific study on any given subject that debunks internet tabloid headlines, they'll just call the authors "Nazis".

Long ago I stopped viewing them as human beings and more like some intermediate missing link sort of creature. If one screams at me it doesn't register as a human being so my ego isn't affected at all. I just quickly think of the best way to quarantine them out of my neighborhood before they start vandalizing things, like you would a rabid stray animal.
                      Last edited by ////; 06-03-2016, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X