No announcement yet.

Mexican American mobs attack Trump supporters outside of San Jose rally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Hahahahahaha. Exactly. I am about 10 inches taller than my dad. My son is about 6 ft 4 or more, and strong as an Oxen. He is half Japanese. My daughter is 5 ft 9 at 18 years old. I think it is tainted meat or something crazy.

Some would call it genetic drift. My ex j wife was 5 ft 10 in tall, a real rarity back in the 90's.
    I think it could be genetic potential as well, but your ex wife is tall so you are tall and your kids will be tall.

Whats weird is the older short brother and taller younger brother thing.

I seen it all the time, the short older brother but the younger brother is taller I always wondered about that.

My friend was 5 foot 7 but his younger brother who was 3 years younger than him was 5 foot 11 and my other friend was 5 foot 6 with a 6 foot 2 inches kid brother.

I seen this a lot. Im also one of them, im the younger brother and my older bro is 5 foot 7 and im 6 foot 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Br1ng3r View Post
      You don't see normal republican hispanic people from LA, OC, SD, etc rioting against hillary because they have jobs.

Don't see normal white people attacking the creepy commies at Occupy rallies because they have jobs.

Don't see normal black people burning toilet paper in the name of black cops who get killed by criminals because they have jobs.

Nowadays these bums with endless freetime, they speak for everyone. Normal people are silent.

And of course they're all democrats because that's who cuts them freeloader checks and gives them this "troll in real life" lifestyle.

Must be nice. Straight from that clown degree to "early retirement" (food stamps) and just spend all your time supporting the party that makes it possible.
      Some people work for a living, and some people vote for a living.

The Founders and guys like de Tocqueville warned us of this. If we don't take heed soon, we're in big trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
        I think it could be genetic potential as well, but your ex wife is tall so you are tall and your kids will be tall.

Whats weird is the older short brother and taller younger brother thing.

I seen it all the time, the short older brother but the younger brother is taller I always wondered about that.

My friend was 5 foot 7 but his younger brother who was 3 years younger than him was 5 foot 11 and my other friend was 5 foot 6 with a 6 foot 2 inches kid brother.

I seen this a lot. Im also one of them, im the younger brother and my older bro is 5 foot 7 and im 6 foot 1.

I have seen this effect in my friends and cousins. My sisters are 5 ft 4 or 5 at the most. I gotta sit down when we take family pictures over the holidays. I am only 6 ft 2 now, but used to be an inch taller. We shrink as we age. My dad told me his great uncles were Giants and would make me look tiny. My mom agreed so I know it was not an exaggeration.

Comment

Its that tainted meat from TJ lol.

To be honest, Mexicans are bigger now. When I was a kid they used to be shorter, now the ones Born here after like 2 or 3 generations are big.

Its either the diet change, milk, calcium intake or something maybe the hormones in the food.

My cousins football team has a grip of Mexicans, 4 of the linemen are 6 foot 2 to 4 inch looking farmboy mexicans weighing 260 to 280 just huge ass mexican american dudes.

The defensive ends are two Mexican stand outs, one is 6 foot 1 the other 6 foot 3 both around 200 pounds and 16 years old.

The brothers dad is 5 foot 6, a former cholo all tatted up, but his sons are huge.

Some dudes were saying they are on that hgh, but hey if you eat tainted meat with hormones its possible as well.

This isn't just true for Mexicans....I've traveled all over Africa (incredible place to travel to by the way if you take necessary precautions) and most African Blacks are alot smaller than African Americans...both in height and in build....Caribbean Island Blacks are generally bigger than African Blacks aswell....

Genetics, Diet, Lifestyle, Hormone intake, even Culture all can distinguish a race in one area compared to that same race in a different area......

Could also be that whole "Slave breeding" hypothesis lol.....

Comment

• Where is aldo at!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              Peoria you bitches ain't shit out in the midwest. Buncha Sarah Palin soundin ass nukkas, lol.

Jigga what? You can find me on 398 Lancaster Dr punk. I'll meet yo ass in front of the Dairy Queen. Pack a lunch bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I have seen this effect in my friends and cousins. My sisters are 5 ft 4 or 5 at the most. I gotta sit down when we take family pictures over the holidays. I am only 6 ft 2 now, but used to be an inch taller. We shrink as we age. My dad told me his great uncles were Giants and would make me look tiny. My mom agreed so I know it was not an exaggeration.
                you must have some of that Scandinavian blood. They are giants, the average height of a Scandinavian female is 5 foot 11, the males are 6 foot 3 on average. that is a land of giants.

Comment

you must have some of that Scandinavian blood. They are giants, the average height of a Scandinavian female is 5 foot 11, the males are 6 foot 3 on average. that is a land of giants.
                  My sister's have son's all under 5 ft 11 or so. My son is taller than I am.

My sister's and I ate the same foods growing up. At 11 or 12 I was my dad's height. I look like my dad, so I wondered is my mom my mom?

My dad was a dog, and my uncles told me I got a half brother out there, bigger than I am. My dad was not a big guy. I am trying to connect with my half brother, my sister's want nothing to do with him.

My pop's died several years ago, and I want to know my brother.

Families are so complicated. My sister's are mad because they feel it is disrespectful to my mom, to connect with my brother.

My answer: people are messed up, my bro is my bro, unless he is a flaming phaggot like Alexkid. God, I hope not.

Comment

Working...
                  X