No announcement yet.

Mexican American mobs attack Trump supporters outside of San Jose rally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    Gym??? Fool I told your stupid ass to meet me on 398 Lancaster Dr in front of the Dairy Queen punk! Now is you coming or is you good?
    is you finished or is you done?

i have the feeling that this is going to get really serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
      Mexico was "the white man". A Spanish-led colony conquering the natives.

That's the real comedy of the La Raza or whatever movement who say Mexico controlled the southwest.

They say "brown pride" but bask in the glories European imperialism. Historical illiteracy is funny.

Lol most are not even pure Native. Most have a good amount of European blood and some have mostly European blood. If im not mistaken Mexico was Aztec, natives of Cali and Texas were different tribes that didn't like Mexicans either.

Comment

Man these fools are talking out their neck, they don't really want to come to no Trump rally.
        Sugar Adam Ali don't want none of you, killa.

he's pissin' in his bonobos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Lmao,,, like I thought,, a bytch with no gym,, you ain't ****,, your life sucks, you will never amount to anything, that's why you have to call out people to face you at a ****ing Dairy Queen. You gotta be some ***gggot ass thug to call dudes out at a Dairy Queen....lmao

So you ain't coming.... Haha, that's what I thought bitch. Think twice before you play keyboard warrior again.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post

bonobos

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Who's fleeing??? How about all the bytch ass Mexicans fleeing from Mexico,,, how pathetic to you have to be as a people to flee your own people, and then be ignorant enough to hate on the country you flee to....
              Mexicans are the biggest joke in the Western Hemisphere outside of Venezuela
              You call it feeling we call it robbing the bank.

Come to the U.S. Make all the illegal money and send it back to Mex, have some kids make them Americans, keep making them babies flood the U.S. with Mexicans-Americans is the goal. FLOOD THE U.S. WITH MEXICANS AMERICANS IS THE GOAL!

I understand your hatred, I would be mad too if I was getting raped and nothing I can do about it.

It's a Mexican World get USED TO IT!

All your disses and and all that does nothing but to pacify your hurt feelings lol CANT DEPORT US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

bonobos
                so you know he mad! 80 dollar pair of pants, man get some dockers rii?!?!

Comment

So you ain't coming.... Haha, that's what I thought bitch. Think twice before you play keyboard warrior again.
                  Yeah you're right,,m I don't meet ***gggots at dairy Queen, just like you don't meet any real figniters at a gym,,,,
                  But keep rapping the southside of Salem,,, bytch ass probably adopted by some white folks and trying to act gangster over the Internet... Lmao at a dude from sale, acting hard, you might as well been from Maine...

Notice how you never had a rebuttal when I called you a pathetic loser that never accomplished anything in life,, I guess if the shoe fits, wear it....

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post

Yeah,m I'm really shaking of a guy that has a 3rd grade education.. Dudes only chance is to shoot me, and he probably couldn't figure out how to load the gun,,, have you seen his posts? Not exactly articulate

Comment

• them Mexicans are just god damn stupid. this just makes it more like they should be sent back to Mexico and have their bodies chopped up by the Cartels. Don't add fuel to the fire you idiots.

Comment

Working...
                      X