Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Trevon Killed

this is old news man.

Comment

can't even invade someone's home anymore without fearing for your life smh can't even rape without having it recorded in a database.

Next thing you know cops will shoot you when you physically assault them.

When will the racial annihilation end. SMH!
      Last edited by ////; 06-02-2016, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Why can't those vigilante and pohlice leave the muggers, hold uppers, rapists, and drug dealers alone...SMH.

Comment

if you're name is Nautika you know your whole bloodline done fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
            Why can't those vigilante and pohlice leave the muggers, hold uppers, rapists, and drug dealers alone...SMH.
            The other day I got turned away from a job just because I had "187" tattooed in block letters across my forehead and tried to shove my hand down the interviewer's pants. The cops were there within minutes. Even when I try to make an honest living or get a normal job the system ****s me over.

Comment

Lmaoooo@he loved school and learning. Apparently he loved robbing more. I can't believe that ratchet cousin of his tried justifying poor people robbing other people's homes for money and clothing. People like that need to be sterilized.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                if you're name is Nautika you know your whole bloodline done fucked up.
                Came this close to plowing a girl with that name once...

Comment

He need sum milk

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    can't even invade someone's home anymore without fearing for your life smh can't even rape without having it recorded in a database.

Next thing you know cops will shoot you when you physically assault them.

When will the racial annihilation end. SMH!
                    When are white cops gonna stop being racist and accept beatings from black thugs instead of shooting them? SMH.

Comment

Working...
                    X