• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
    'Lil Skittles
    LOL thats ****ing funny

Comment

You guys have to look at it from where he came from. How else is he supposed to feed himself and get money? His cousin Nautika is a ****in modern day philosopher.

The thing that pisses me off about criminals like this is how stupid people are. Start a drug dealing system or make a plan to rob a bank, or preferably, an armoured car. Robbing from civilians just shows how ******ed you are and that you need to be executed like this ****in idiot.

Comment

There was a time when my girl and I were staying over her sister's house for 2 days or so. During that time, for those two days we stayed there, two robbers tried to get in the house.

The first day, they were sneaking around the house at night and the dogs kept barking. My girl's sister said she heard two guys talking to each other outside. They left when they heard us. The next day, in the afternoon, one of the guys was hiding in the freaking bushes while my girl's sister was hanging clothes in the yard. He ran off into the woods and we could actually hear where he was going since the other neighbors' dogs were barking at him every which way he went.

Later that night, they both came back. Looks like they dgaf even if people were obviously inside the house. I had to go out in the darkness and fire off a couple shots with an old-ass .35 to scare them off. They never came back....

But then 1 year later, my girl's sister went on vacation away from her home for a while since her husband came back from working overseas (he's a ship captain) and when they both came back home, they found their house burnt down. We suspected that the robbers who tried to get inside the house from before burned it down as a form of revenge.

TL;DR version: robbers tried to rob house, scared them off with gunshots, came back 1 year later to burn house down

So, when a robber runs off after trying to steal your things and possibly hurt/kill you, who's to say that they won't come back and try again if they escaped the first time? I say that once a robber steps foot in your home, which is your territory, you have every right to shoot him even if he runs off because, you know what, he can come back another time.

Comment

He grew up in the hood, how else was he supposed to get money
          Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 06-03-2016, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
            There was a time when my girl and I were staying over her sister's house for 2 days or so. During that time, for those two days we stayed there, two robbers tried to get in the house.

The first day, they were sneaking around the house at night and the dogs kept barking. My girl's sister said she heard two guys talking to each other outside. They left when they heard us. The next day, in the afternoon, one of the guys was hiding in the freaking bushes while my girl's sister was hanging clothes in the yard. He ran off into the woods and we could actually hear where he was going since the other neighbors' dogs were barking at him every which way he went.

Later that night, they both came back. Looks like they dgaf even if people were obviously inside the house. I had to go out in the darkness and fire off a couple shots with an old-ass .35 to scare them off. They never came back....

But then 1 year later, my girl's sister went on vacation away from her home for a while since her husband came back from working overseas (he's a ship captain) and when they both came back home, they found their house burnt down. We suspected that the robbers who tried to get inside the house from before burned it down as a form of revenge.

TL;DR version: robbers tried to rob house, scared them off with gunshots, came back 1 year later to burn house down

So, when a robber runs off after trying to steal your things and possibly hurt/kill you, who's to say that they won't come back and try again if they escaped the first time? I say that once a robber steps foot in your home, which is your territory, you have every right to shoot him even if he runs off because, you know what, he can come back another time.
            Move up to Canada bro. We don't have animals like what you just described living up here for the most part. Next time use a shotgun and spray the scene with buckshot to eliminate the garbage you described.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Move up to Canada bro. We don't have animals like what you just described living up here for the most part. Next time use a shotgun and spray the scene with buckshot to eliminate the garbage you described.
              Definitely. My girl's got an aunt over there so we might possibly check it out in the future. And yeah, I wish I had a shotgun at the time for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                if you're name is Nautika you know your whole bloodline done fucked up.
                It's a boating mag for white people

Comment

thought the bitch sed "a **** fights back" i was all OMG

Comment

Working...
                  X