No announcement yet.

Amber Heard Divorces Johnny Depp 2 Days After His Mom Died

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    she wasnt in any danger whatsover yet she decides to record him like the conniving lesbiana cvnt that she is.

look at this face.

I know faces. im an expert in life judgements based on facial features. i made the gay face syndrome thread. i know what im talking about here. i called that bomb clock troll before anybody on here based on his trolling ass dishonest muzzy face.

she is gorgeous but she has b*tch written all over her. Ive dated passive aggressive beautiful women who play the nice card but whose hearts are full of rage and nefarious schemes.

SHE IS ONE OF THEM.

She's a man eater.

Amber Heard Is She In Debt ?

http://sizlingpeople.com/2016/06/amb...s-she-in-debt/

i cant believe the betas here supporting this fcking transparent gold digging huuuwer.
    She has the face of a real heartless chick thats for sure, sexy but you can see it in her face. She has that sleep eye going, but whats funny is she claims he was high on ecstasy, in the video he didnt even look like a guy drugged up, he sounded hurt and was barely getting started on the wine, and people on ecstasy can barely move and I dont know many who were violent or breaking stuff.

She is a scary woman, all these leaks coming out the video and the pics of the mirror she clearly pre planned all this to set him up. I bet you the way she got to Depp was saying something to stroke his ego, she probably filled his head up so high that he had to marry her, probably told him he was special and he made her go straight, dude was feeling himself after that. Most men who have never been with these type of evil manipulative women will fall for that easy, they will say wow she turned straight because of me!

I like the part in the video where she hams it up, saying you were so nice and sweet this morning what happened lol, I think Depp should just go back to Vanessa, why leave a woman who has been loyal to you and gave you kids? If he were smart he should wife her up, dude these young hot girls are just out to screw you over.

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
      You're essentially just double talking.
      There are a lot of men who will attempt to rationalize ANYTHING a woman does, no matter what. Not only that, but it's easy to tell them apart from normal men because they parrot the same **** (trigger words, feminist indoctrination, ideologies, "philosophies") that most WOMEN do. For example, if a dude calls another guy a misogynist, that's a prime example of a guy who has taken on the characteristics of a b1tch, and his opinion should rightfully be dismissed as the horse**** it is.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        She has the face of a real heartless chick thats for sure, sexy but you can see it in her face. She has that sleep eye going, but whats funny is she claims he was high on ecstasy, in the video he didnt even look like a guy drugged up, he sounded hurt and was barely getting started on the wine, and people on ecstasy can barely move and I dont know many who were violent or breaking stuff.

She is a scary woman, all these leaks coming out the video and the pics of the mirror she clearly pre planned all this to set him up. I bet you the way she got to Depp was saying something to stroke his ego, she probably filled his head up so high that he had to marry her, probably told him he was special and he made her go straight, dude was feeling himself after that. Most men who have never been with these type of evil manipulative women will fall for that easy, they will say wow she turned straight because of me!

I like the part in the video where she hams it up, saying you were so nice and sweet this morning what happened lol, I think Depp should just go back to Vanessa, why leave a woman who has been loyal to you and gave you kids? If he were smart he should wife her up, dude these young hot girls are just out to screw you over.
        She was a fan of Ayn Rand so it's believable.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          She was a fan of Ayn Rand so it's believable.
          Yeah, I knew a hot chick who was screwed over married young and got a divorce she started reading Ayn Rand and became a selfish girl with no morals. She had a F the world attitude such a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
            There are a lot of men who will attempt to rationalize ANYTHING a woman does, no matter what. Not only that, but it's easy to tell them apart from normal men because they parrot the same **** (trigger words, feminist indoctrination, ideologies, "philosophies") that most WOMEN do. For example, if a dude calls another guy a misogynist, that's a prime example of a guy who has taken on the characteristics of a b1tch, and his opinion should rightfully be dismissed as the horse**** it is.

Exactly. He essentially says a woman was doing **** that was speaking to him as far as demanding to be beaten up but at the same time say that if a dude does it, he's messed up cuz there is no excuse for it. Which is goofy because he gets the general idea why a guy might hit a woman...not making an excuse for domestic abuse but the idea that someone had it happen to them and they not know is silly. I get confused how women on one end can be powerful and lucid but then can rile you up and its OMG why did you hit her?

You just know she did some corny shet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
              Exactly. He essentially says a woman was doing **** that was speaking to him as far as demanding to be beaten up but at the same time say that if a dude does it, he's messed up cuz there is no excuse for it. Which is goofy because he gets the general idea why a guy might hit a woman...not making an excuse for domestic abuse but the idea that someone had it happen to them and they not know is silly. I get confused how women on one end can be powerful and lucid but then can rile you up and its OMG why did you hit her?

You just know she did some corny shet.
              Its just typical behavior from pu55y-whipped men. No more, no less. I've seen dudes utter the phrase, "Happy wife, happy life" with a straight face, and wanted to throw up. Those types of emasculated a55holes have convinced themselves that putting a woman's happiness first is a good thing. I blame the weakness of their minds when it comes to vagina, and society for pushing marriage as something that a dude is "supposed" to do.

Btw, supposedly Amber Heard only got 7 mill from Depp. So much for all that nonsense about her getting half his ****. I guess her case wasn't the knockout blow it was sensationalized to be in the media. I think Depp got something like 40 million guaranteed for the last few Pirates movies. He'll be fine as long as he doesn't try to wife up anyone else, especially a young, pretty dyke.

Comment

I was laughing at the statement her publicist released after the settlement, read the bold hahaah yeah right!

"Our relationship was intensely passionate and at times volatile, but always bound by love," reads the couple's joint statement, sent to USA TODAY. "Neither party has made false accusations for financial gain. There was never any intent of physical or emotional harm. Amber wishes the best for Johnny in the future. Amber will be donating financial proceeds from the divorce to a charity."

Comment

smdh....

gold digging mission accomplished.

disgusting shameless whore.....

why would she even get that much money???

WTH kind of ******ed logic is that???

what mental gymnastics is the law doing when it awards people like that???

there is no logic to her getting that much money. they never had any kids and they werent even married that long.

7-10 milion????

for fcking what?????

stupid draconian divorce laws that is still based at a time when women had no rights.

this is they type of conniving gold digging b*tch that deserves to get OJ SIMPSONED.

yeaaaa i said it.

and id still bang the living daylights outta her....

Comment

I agree that she's a money grubbing golddigging whore.....but I can't stand Depp at all.

But....bros before hoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

smdh....

gold digging mission accomplished.

disgusting shameless whore.....

why would she even get that much money???

WTH kind of ******ed logic is that???

what mental gymnastics is the law doing when it awards people like that???

there is no logic to her getting that much money. they never had any kids and they werent even married that long.

7-10 milion????

for fcking what?????

stupid draconian divorce laws that is still based at a time when women had no rights.

this is they type of conniving gold digging b*tch that deserves to get OJ SIMPSONED.

yeaaaa i said it.

and id still bang the living daylights outta her....
                      Apparently she wanted half of his fortune, she also claimed the dogs needed 20 thousand a month i think or some other ridiculous fees. Didnt she also claim 10 thousand a month for food? That chick looks like she barely eats one meal a day lol. No way is she spendjng that much for food. Maybe for her drug habit of weed and coke?

Comment

Working...
                      X