Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've just been reading the NSB section...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    Yeah pretty much man smh. Bragging about how much money Floyd Mayweather has isn't going to put any money in your bank account mother****er. Walk outside or in Brush's case roll outside and get some fresh air.
    Roll outside!! Picture brush rolling... In the back of a cop car... LMAO!

But, if he takes dat ole night stick up the culo... he gets a pass.

Comment

Just hoe slapped a few kids on NSB yeah boi

Comment

well imagine that u dont reccomend it. you important ****

Comment

Originally posted by engleby View Post
          **** yer ma.

Comment

I don't think its ever been "good" to be honest. When I first joined, you couldn't go ten minutes without a thread about the Klitschkos. Bloodshed and his 10 other ******ed alts and a few other jackasses were responsible for that. Then in 2007 Floyd threads took over. Now its GGG threads.

NSB has always been a flood of crying turds.

Comment

the one thing that stands out when i read the nsb section is the clear racial divide between the blacks,mexicans and white folks. they cover it up[ as a 'beef' between the fighters they like but in reality its appears to be racially motivated. i've been through enough LAUSD school systems to know what its like. everybody sticks with their own people and lash out at others. the only ones who dont are the EU/UK posters where race isn't a big deal as much.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                the one thing that stands out when i read the nsb section is the clear racial divide between the blacks,mexicans and white folks. they cover it up[ as a 'beef' between the fighters they like but in reality its appears to be racially motivated. i've been through enough LAUSD school systems to know what its like. everybody sticks with their own people and lash out at others. the only ones who dont are the EU/UK posters where race isn't a big deal as much.

It's not all black fans, really just Floyd fanboy trolls and their wiggger sidekick cucks who just won't appreciate anything that isn't black, boring and gay. Like Dontae.

Comment

Originally posted by engleby View Post
                  Somebody has alot of resentment here.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    I find the lounge more interesting. NSB is filled with fanboys who cheer for fighters and not boxing. They throw all logic out the window and swing on nuts all day long.

Totally agree.....

Comment

Working...
                    X