Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best looking mixed race woman youve ever seen in your life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    You are always an honest man, Zaroku. Never compromise that for anyone.
    Let me add this, I was pissed that they had no interest in me because I was a non practicing Jew. I am not sure that they would have liked me if I went to the synagogue/temple with them, but they were serious about Judaism. I have never seen any women more beautiful. If I was from a rabbinical line, I might have had a shot.

They were foreign students from Ethiopia, one became an opthamologist, the other a neurologist. Last I heard they moved to Israel and have husbands, kids, and careers. On top of speaking Oromo, Italian, Hebrew, they spoke English.

They just didn't speak Zaroku!

You don't forget beauty like that. Plus, I saw them regularly for several years in the day light, without makeup. Imagine being with a woman who doesn't have to put on her "face"?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      I just looked her up again. Nigerian father, English mother.
      As long as she sung "your love is king" while I ****ed her, I could die a very happy man.

Comment

No, it doesn't. It points to where your tribes are today.

True.

Lie. Egyptians are Hamitic. Berber is a language group. The original Berbers are black people.

Lie. People claim the originators of the civilizations were black africans, who subsequently lighten and change with the many invasions and occupations, and later settlements.

Moors? This is not even debatable.

Besides, what are your evidence to claim otherwise? You know prove those "Afrocentrists" wrong other than just "LULZ"?

You contradict your first statement here. However, i noticed it is mostly with Africans that nothing of standard sticks. We can't say our continent is black, while Europe get to say their continent is white. We can't claim Egypt nor Nubia because god forbid, the North is different from the South, but North European gets to brag about Mediterranean civilization, yes, those of Rome and Greece. People claim Africa hasn't done anything in Antiquity, except for Egypt and Nubia, but failed to realize that Europe hasn't done anything except for Greece and Rome whom would not have done anything had they not come into contact with Africa.

There is really nothing left to say other than believe nonsense if you will. Always remember this. If you believe in evolution and the out of Africa theory, then you should understand that black people never turned white in Africa, they had to go to Europe first, so it is logical to conclude the first set of people in Europe were blacks. Also, if they were black, and recent discoveries that white skin is 6000 years old, it would mean that blacks first started civilization in Europe as well.

All legitimate historians and anthropologists say there in no reason to believe the ancient Egyptians looked any different than the average Egyptian today.

There's silly afrocentric **** all over youtube - that gets laughed at my reasonable people.

Asia is certainly not all one race?

The Moors were majority a Berber people - caucasian people. There was definitely some Nubian (black) people. Most likely conquered peoples, and slaves that were allowed to eventually integrate in their society.

When we wuz kings n sheet!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

EVEN if there was a lot of "black" ancient Egyptians, to think the modern day descendants of slaves from West and Sub-Sahara Africa had anything to do with them genetically, is LAUGHABLE...

IF they were "black," they would look like this...

Or looked like that clock kid Ahmed

The descendants of slaves in USA, who claim that "we wuz kings n sheet," had NOTHING to do with ancient Egypt. They are the descendants of Nubians - the SLAVES of the Egyptians! This is NOT something to be proud of!

Comment

What is "sub-saharan" blood? Africa is Africa. This "sub" stuff is for Eurocentrists. Yep, most people do have mixtures, but i think we are referring to a phenotypical trait rather than a genealogical one. Geneticists claim that we are same on a genetical level, but i wouldn't know as i am not a geneticists.

And, i am not sure what this woman (avi) has inside of her, but bear in mind that Africa is the most diverse continent, so you will get all types of features coming out of there.
            Sub Saharan being black African, north African being mainly Arab ethnicity. I'm talking about 10,000 years and younger, which is post African migration. I also have <2% Neanderthal and >2% Denisovan blood which is totally non African. My Dna was included many ethnicities as my family's part of the world..Calabria..was run over by many races/armies/countries.

Had lots of Persian blood as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Let me add this, I was pissed that they had no interest in me because I was a non practicing Jew. I am not sure that they would have liked me if I went to the synagogue/temple with them, but they were serious about Judaism. I have never seen any women more beautiful. If I was from a rabbinical line, I might have had a shot.

They were foreign students from Ethiopia, one became an opthamologist, the other a neurologist. Last I heard they moved to Israel and have husbands, kids, and careers. On top of speaking Oromo, Italian, Hebrew, they spoke English.

They just didn't speak Zaroku!

You don't forget beauty like that. Plus, I saw them regularly for several years in the day light, without makeup. Imagine being with a woman who doesn't have to put on her "face"?
              I saw an Anthony Bourdain epidode where he was in Ethiopia....most of the women were truly attractive. Tall too. And luckily Christian so they still had their genitals.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
                All legitimate historians and anthropologists say there in no reason to believe the ancient Egyptians looked any different than the average Egyptian today.

There's silly afrocentric **** all over youtube - that gets laughed at my reasonable people.

Asia is certainly not all one race?

The Moors were majority a Berber people - caucasian people. There was definitely some Nubian (black) people. Most likely conquered peoples, and slaves that were allowed to eventually integrate in their society.

When we wuz kings n sheet!

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  I saw an Anthony Bourdain epidode where he was in Ethiopia....most of the women were truly attractive. Tall too. And luckily Christian so they still had their genitals.
                  Will have to look up that episode! Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
                    The descendants of slaves in USA, who claim that "we wuz kings n sheet," had NOTHING to do with ancient Egypt. They are the descendants of Nubians - the SLAVES of the Egyptians! This is NOT something to be proud of!
                    This is such bull shyt. You CLEARLY have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

Asian mixed with mexican.

Comment

Working...
                      X