Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best looking mixed race woman youve ever seen in your life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    What is "sub-saharan" blood? Africa is Africa. This "sub" stuff is for Eurocentrists. Yep, most people do have mixtures, but i think we are referring to a phenotypical trait rather than a genealogical one. Geneticists claim that we are same on a genetical level, but i wouldn't know as i am not a geneticists.

And, i am not sure what this woman (avi) has inside of her, but bear in mind that Africa is the most diverse continent, so you will get all types of features coming out of there.
    DNA determines the region of Africa your DNA is most likely from.

Africa is the most diverse continent... Ethiopians look nothing like Gambians... Egyptians originate from Semitic stock; Algerians from Berber...

Afrocentrists believe ancient Egyptians were always black (LULZ), and the Moors were black (LULZ)...

A continent cannot be used to most accurately describe your DNA... Migrations of differences races, or populations, whatever you want to call them, is much more complex than that.

Comment

[QUOTE=moltres.;16738863]
      thats a dark skinned african.
      And so? I never said Black needs a mix, but the context of the discussion is biracial woman, so i said the ideal "mix" is to be mix with black. Ask any other race of women who would they want a mix race kid with.

Contrary to what you think, dark skin doesn't make a person unattractive. Honestly, i don't find alek wek that attractive, but plenty people. However, Lupita is stunning!

Theres plenty black women who are light skinned. or who have bleached.
      No denying that, then again, so do plenty of Asians; does that make them any less attractive? Many whites tan their skin, inject their lip and do breast enhancement; so, do these things make them less attractive?

We are talking about the dynamics of racial mixing. Even most of the women you guys are posting are mostly mixed with Black.

Let's also clarify the fact that all these so-called white features you mentioned are found in Africa first. You, my friend, are ignorantly trying to box black people into a box. There are no true african model. We come very diverse. To the South East, you will find "Asian" features, to the North east, you will find your "Eurasian" features. The fun fact that no one tells you is that Most blacks were group North East, but invasion and the drying of the Sahara pushed people south and inward.

Most of the tribes in Africa, point their origin to Nubia, Egypt and Ethiopia, with Ethiopia being the birth place of them all.
      Last edited by megas30; 05-25-2016, 01:31 PM.

Comment

DNA determines the region of Africa your DNA is most likely from.
        No, it doesn't. It points to where your tribes are today.

Africa is the most diverse continent... Ethiopians look nothing like Gambians...
        True.

Egyptians originate from Semitic stock; Algerians from Berber...
        Lie. Egyptians are Hamitic. Berber is a language group. The original Berbers are black people.

Afrocentrists believe ancient Egyptians were always black (LULZ), and the Moors were black (LULZ)...
        Lie. People claim the originators of the civilizations were black africans, who subsequently lighten and change with the many invasions and occupations, and later settlements.

Moors? This is not even debatable.

Besides, what are your evidence to claim otherwise? You know prove those "Afrocentrists" wrong other than just "LULZ"?

A continent cannot be used to most accurately describe your DNA... Migrations of differences races, or populations, whatever you want to call them, is much more complex than that.
        You contradict your first statement here. However, i noticed it is mostly with Africans that nothing of standard sticks. We can't say our continent is black, while Europe get to say their continent is white. We can't claim Egypt nor Nubia because god forbid, the North is different from the South, but North European gets to brag about Mediterranean civilization, yes, those of Rome and Greece. People claim Africa hasn't done anything in Antiquity, except for Egypt and Nubia, but failed to realize that Europe hasn't done anything except for Greece and Rome whom would not have done anything had they not come into contact with Africa.

There is really nothing left to say other than believe nonsense if you will. Always remember this. If you believe in evolution and the out of Africa theory, then you should understand that black people never turned white in Africa, they had to go to Europe first, so it is logical to conclude the first set of people in Europe were blacks. Also, if they were black, and recent discoveries that white skin is 6000 years old, it would mean that blacks first started civilization in Europe as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Yes! I met a few Ethiopian Jewish women in college and my blood would boil when I saw them, omg. No wonder King David's son, Solomon lost it when he met Sheba.

20 years later, I still remember their beauty.
          You are always an honest man, Zaroku. Never compromise that for anyone.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              her hands look dirty.
              The only thing you notice is her hands? Is your penis working?

Comment

You are always an honest man, Zaroku. Never compromise that for anyone.
                Thanks buddy. Peace.

Comment

A female goat with some aligator in her

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                    Stacey Dash and it's not even remotely close.

ATG

This is my favorite mix chic. Kiersey Clemons from "DOPE".

She's one of my favorites too. Looked her up to see what she looked like dressed as a normal chick after I saw Dope and was not disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      ATG

She's one of my favorites too. Looked her up to see what she looked like dressed as a normal chick after I saw Dope and was not disappointed.
                      She makes me miss my ex. My favorite mix is Asian/black.

Comment

Working...
                      X