Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best looking mixed race woman youve ever seen in your life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a chic most of y'all will consider hot--a mixture of Somali/Indian.

Last edited by megas30; 05-25-2016, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Whoever that chick was that was married to robin thicke. He ****ed up losing that.
      yeah, they knew each other since high school its rare to get a woman that loyal to you. Dude screwed up.

But the white genetics is strong in her, their kid came out blonde blue eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
        Rita G

Oh man that is my favorite the shape and look of her ass hanging out like that while she is spread that is my favorite on a woman

Comment

Originally posted by f#ckrussia View Post
          ey they call look good lets me honest azn whyte latina and the mixtures

but once u throw black in there that **** look goofy and we all just pretending we wanna hit it cuz we feel bad

real talk
          Your opinion, bro. If we are talking about good looking mix chic, majority people, if they are honest, will you that black with anything is the ideal.

Comment

This is my favorite mix chic. Kiersey Clemons from "DOPE".

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Your opinion, bro. If we are talking about good looking mix chic, majority people, if they are honest, will you that black with anything is the ideal.
              This is a pure black chick, with no mix, so you telling me Black is ideal for mixed to look good? hahaah come on dude you trying to act like the light skin, narrow nose, and features of whites doesn't play a role in a mix chick yet saying black is ideal?

Comment

i thought stacey dash and halle berry were both black.

just light skinned. they both fine as hell, i dont think they mixed race though, i could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  This is a pure black chick, with no mix, so you telling me Black is ideal for mixed to look good? hahaah come on dude you trying to act like the light skin, narrow nose, and features of whites doesn't play a role in a mix chick yet saying black is ideal?
                  thats a dark skinned african.

Theres plenty black women who are light skinned. or who have bleached.

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
                    i thought stacey dash and halle berry were both black.

just light skinned. they both fine as hell, i dont think they mixed race though, i could be wrong.
                    Berry's mom is white.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      Yes! I met a few Ethiopian Jewish women in college and my blood would boil when I saw them, omg. No wonder King David's son, Solomon lost it when he met Sheba.

20 years later, I still remember their beauty.

Comment

Working...
                      X