Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man creates ****nculus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched that video last night. He was able to explain how it moved (magnets) and how his team made a similar-looking homunculus with Play-doh. However he was unable to explain how the Russian guy got the homunculus to spit at him, also the blood from when it got smashed is still unexplained.

I also have yet to see video debunking his latest video where he is shown feeding the homuculus. (uploaded 3 days ago)

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      I watched that video last night. He was able to explain how it moved (magnets) and how his team made a similar-looking homunculus with Play-doh. However he was unable to explain how the Russian guy got the homunculus to spit at him, also the blood from when it got smashed is still unexplained.

I also have yet to see video debunking his latest video where he is shown feeding the homuculus. (uploaded 3 days ago)
      People don't want to believe

Comment

Can you prove it's fake?
        You are in the same boat, you cannot prove its real

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          You are in the same boat, you cannot prove its real
          If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. If you can't debunk it, it's real. Just because you want to it to be fake doesn't mean it is lol.

Comment

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. If you can't debunk it, it's real. Just because you want to it to be fake doesn't mean it is lol.
            Neither of us have seen a humunculus bro. Like ever. So we dont know, real or fake.

Hes the only dude with the videos out of hundreds of millions of people.

Why havent articles been written about people creating them?

" i created my humunculus today..."

Why are there no other videos?

No other documentation?

Only him......so far. If others produce it i can be proved wrong.

No blogs on people replicating his success when he even gives clear instructions on how to do it.

When i see more ill consider the possibility. Or you could post on a biology forum and ask them if it is genetically possible.

Till then i think its a hoax.

Another thing. The humunculus has genes of a mammal and bird, why has he kept it in water?

There are no gills or under water breathing abilities for mammals or birds. How is it breathing? Does it not breathe?

It eats meat? How does it digest it? more importantly where is its pecker?

Comment

Looks fake as shit so I'm gonna go ahead and call it fake as shit.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                Neither of us have seen a humunculus bro. Like ever. So we dont know, real or fake.

Hes the only dude with the videos out of hundreds of millions of people.

Why havent articles been written about people creating them?

" i created my humunculus today..."

Why are there no other videos?

No other documentation?

Only him......so far. If others produce it i can be proved wrong.

No blogs on people replicating his success when he even gives clear instructions on how to do it.

When i see more ill consider the possibility. Or you could post on a biology forum and ask them if it is genetically possible.

Till then i think its a hoax.

Another thing. The humunculus has genes of a mammal and bird, why has he kept it in water?

There are no gills or under water breathing abilities for mammals or birds. How is it breathing? Does it not breathe?

It eats meat? How does it digest it? more importantly where is its pecker?
                It's like a fetus in the womb (which is not breathing) We don't know what that thing he created is, you're trying to say it's a mammal and bird but in reality we don't know. In the video he says he's not certain the homuculus is a human-chicken hybrid. You can't assume anything as this is uncharted territory we're witnessing.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
                  So if I say I saw a 14 legged unicorn with the head of Mike Tyson can you prove I didn't?
                  That's an exaggeration, whereas the homunculus the Russian created looks realistic. Since you believe it's not real, please provide proof that it's all just a big hoax the guy's profiting from.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    Looks fake as shit so I'm gonna go ahead and call it fake as shit.
                    Saying that doesn't disprove it though.

Comment

It's like a fetus in the womb (which is not breathing) We don't know what that thing he created is, you're trying to say it's a mammal and bird but in reality we don't know. In the video he says he's not certain the homuculus is a human-chicken hybrid. You can't assume anything as this is uncharted territory we're witnessing.
                      We can use our brain though.

If humans and chickens do not have the biology to breathe under water, an offsoring wont either.

And where is this things pecker?

Comment

Working...
                      X