No announcement yet.

Man creates ****nculus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Do it with a chick...en then. You get laid and a chance to fertilize your own hmmm 'flesh and blood' once Greg the Egg's been born.

Win-win.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Can u prove its real?
      I want to see it proven fake first.

I think people are disturbed and mildly terrified by ****nculi and want to immediately tell themselves it's fake, latching onto any semi-believable theory that debunks it.

The truth is, it's very real -- as unsettling as it is.

While true that DNA of most host mammals is incompatible with other species' DNA, it has been theorized that if a sufficient quantity of sperm (like, I dunno, a full fucking syringe) was delivered directly to an embryo in sufficient quan****** regardless of what species it has a small chance that it will impregnate it and begin the cycle of cell replica.
      Last edited by punchr; 05-25-2016, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
        How do you know????
        are you serious? i mean, the dude is injecting cum in an egg you thing that would work? there are other videos on youtube of people trying it. watch them

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          are you serious? i mean, the dude is injecting cum in an egg you thing that would work? there are other videos on youtube of people trying it. watch them
          But why are you so quick to dismiss it?

Comment

But why are you so quick to dismiss it?
            for the reasons i just gave you. HE IS INJECTING HIS OWN CUM IN AN EGG

why don't you try it and then show us your results?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              for the reasons i just gave you. HE IS INJECTING HIS OWN CUM IN AN EGG

why don't you try it and then show us your results?
              I am going to try it tomorrow night when I get some eggs from the market.

Doubt I will be successful because it is my first try and this guy goes into very precise details and he has experience, but what the hell..... I'll give it the old college try just for the hell of it.

Comment

Who knows.... Maybe my nut will be so potent that it will actually create something!

Comment

I am going to try it tomorrow night when I get some eggs from the market.

Doubt I will be successful because it is my first try and this guy goes into very precise details and he has experience, but what the hell..... I'll give it the old college try just for the hell of it.
                  Who knows.... Maybe my nut will be so potent that it will actually create something!
                  Record it and post your results here.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                      I want to see it proven fake first.

I think people are disturbed and mildly terrified by ****nculi and want to immediately tell themselves it's fake, latching onto any semi-believable theory that debunks it.

The truth is, it's very real -- as unsettling as it is.

While true that DNA of most host mammals is incompatible with other species' DNA, it has been theorized that if a sufficient quantity of sperm (like, I dunno, a full fucking syringe) was delivered directly to an embryo in sufficient quan****** regardless of what species it has a small chance that it will impregnate it and begin the cycle of cell replica.
                      I am not disturbed or terrified dude. I have an open mind.

Just read about chicken eggs in general.

These eggs are infertile. They are only fertile if they remain incubated after 3 days upon release from the hen

In other words this is a hoax

Comment

Working...
                      X