No announcement yet.

Social Justice Warriors in Society

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by //// View Post
    Argue with the people who proctor the Stanford-Binet if you object to my coveted 0.1% status.

The insidious, long-term destruction of moral barriers we've constructed because we are pragmatic creatures by some viral trolls who attribute all of them to "outdated religion" is most definitely a more destructive force than any single immoral act.

Enablers and slippery-slope architects are the world's most destructive force, bar none.

Whatever you want to call it whether it's Byzantine decadence or Bolshevism or "SJWs", they all share a common set of beliefs and tactics: The dishonest portrayal of pragmatic/scientific beliefs and natural hierarchies as "religion", the censorship of those scientific/pragmatic beliefs and destruction of those natural hierarchies based on their false portrayal as "religion", and the resultant plateau of a civilization where viral obsession with being avant garde and contrary leads to total incompatibility with reality and economic/genetic/cultural regression.

Kiddie fiddlers are among the worst people in the world but "SJWs" and every other name they've gone by throughout history, they cause far more cumulative suffering.
    Pretty sure you just made new England's midget head explode. He's combing through Wikipedia feverishly looking for a cut/paste response

Comment

• Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
      Plenty of people predicted it including myself, I predicted it would be COOL to be a ****sexual in the future, back when I was 10 years old and have you ever seen Stallone in demolition man? That's where we're headed. Scandinavia are already using the three sea shells.
      This has nothing to do with being gay and open. We're talking about freedom of speech, freedom of expression, equality, separation of religion and state i.e. "classic liberal values."

The SWJ movement is all about creating divisions among different peoples. It focuses on these so called "oppressed groups" like blacks (or as they like to call them "POC" ugh), gays, women, transgenders, muslims, etc. It's favoring a group based soley on race, religion, sex, gender identify over another group. In essence, it's the antithesis of equality and relies on this 'victimology' mentality.

Comment

• This guy is not a SWJ

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

These idiots are being divisive within their own cult.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              These idiots are being divisive within their own cult.
              #Onlyblackfa*gotsmatter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Lol

Is this **** foreal? I'm in my 30's and don't associate with college kids or poor people. Is this actually happening in the world?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                  i think the whole sjw bash movement is being blown out of proportion...why? because when have u actually come across an actual SJW in real life? i don't think i have ever come across one ever in my life before. they only get overblown on the internet.

you don't ever come in contact with these people in your day to day lives, atelast i don't. but i do agree that they are ******ed,tho.
                  I've come into contact with more than a few. I think it probably depends where you live, I'm from New York and that whole Occupy Wall Street movement was just a bunch of SJWs taking over the streets of NYC basically yelling the same shyt you read on the internet. I've come across them during other protests and political rallies too. I agree that it's probably exaggerated on the internet, alot of these people are just trolls. But SJWs are out there, they are fukin real.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X