Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best advice I ever had, it came from my dear old dad!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was raised by a single mother,probably why im such a beta. i wish i had a father figure growig up.

Comment

I know guys who had great dad's, some are well grounded, others are ****ing Phaggots.

But, I do think a strong father stabilizes the home. But, the father himself has to be a proper solid leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        "mijo,you need to **** as many young women that you can, while you can, because when you become old like me, you will wish you would have."
        Your dad must have told the writer of little miss sunshine that philosophy. Arkin advises that to Dano in that movie.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
          Your dad must have told the writer of little miss sunshine that philosophy. Arkin advises that to Dano in that movie.
          Interesting! Gotta watch it. My dad also told me to pick my friends carefully, no envious back stabbers.

Comment

Zaroku taking Jhonny for a drive in his Dad's '72 Torino. Zaroku is too excited to notice that little Jhonny is caught in the passenger door.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              As this new gif shows, Jhonny gets his! They were stuck together for 30 min at least.
              Hahaha they where 'stuck'. Jhonny bein a G.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                Hahaha they where 'stuck'. Jhonny bein a G.
                He pounds deep, with his tongue out the side of his grinning lil face like Jordan, when he would dunk on fools with authority.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Zaroku taking Jhonny for a drive in his Dad's '72 Torino. Zaroku is too excited to notice that little Jhonny is caught in the passenger door.

Hahahahaha awesome! He would demand to drive, his girl and my girl next to him, and me in the back seat!

Comment

Working...
                  X