Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best advice I ever had, it came from my dear old dad!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    Did he ever tell you to get a real n.igga dog, and not that little **** you have now?
    Jhonny was a creation from my dog's ass...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      It was the summer of 1984, My pop's had me out in front of our home, tuning up his 72 gran Torino, 351 Cleveland, 4 barrel carb, etc. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Two teenage girls walked by and said hi to me, while I was helping my dad. It was a hot San Jose California summer, after they said hi, my dad looks at me and says, "mijo,you need to **** as many young women that you can, while you can, because when you become old like me, you will wish you would have."

I felt kinda odd as my pop's marveled at their youthful bodies. They wore tube tops and daisy dukes, like Alexkid. It was one of those father and son moments.
      My pop's and I didn't see eye to eye on many things. He passed away a few years ago, in the hospital, in my arms. That is an amazing story.

I told this story to my closest friends, and they all told me that I was lucky to have a dad like him. Luckily, I took his advice. He made me box as a kid, and I hated him for it. Now I am grateful. He never let me quit at anything I started.
      This made me reluctant to undertake things lightly. I gave the Torino to my cousin Jimmy, he couldn't believe it. I am no mechanic, and that car needs constant love.

He was an interesting man.

I hope you guys get what I am sharing.
      Will you be passing that (and other) life lessons on to Jhonny Z?

Or is he already his own man and just barks at you and then proceeds to pee all over the damn bed?

Comment

all i know is i respected my old man more than ever male thats ever lived; he must of done something right cause not everyone thinks im a complete ****

Comment

Many Sephardic Jews like me originate from Spain. I thought everyone new this. Spanish Inquisition, getting kicked out of every country....

I am anti Zionism, anti many things.

Think of me as a stupid Moses Maimonides. Feel free to lol that up.

Hope this helps you Mijo!

http://www.sephardicstudies.org/quickladino.html
          You also said you are Catholic of Catholic parents. How does that make you a Sephardic Jew...is that like a new thing or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
            Nasty whore ***** is easily accessible but it's like sticking your dick in a hornets' nest, and the pleasure of "the hunt" is taken away. Vetting partners is part of the fun.
            I don't need to hunt, I'd rather just park my ass at a buffet, but you're absolutely right about the first part.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              You also said you are Catholic of Catholic parents. How does that make you a Sephardic Jew...is that like a new thing or something?
              There are others like me. It is not a new thing.
              I reject Catholicism.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post

Or is he already his own man and just barks at you and then proceeds to pee all over the damn bed?
                Johnny is an azz hole. My girl let him get away with lots of stuff so he is confused in many ways. Very poorly trained.

Comment

I am a Mexican Jew, my ancestors came from Texas to Cali, by way of Israel.
                  Several dark skinned Mexican's rejected me, until I whipped azz on them. I am a big Mexican American, who went to college and has two Jewish bosses, they ordered me to Tokyo, so here I am.

What group of people do I relate to the most?
                  People who are straight forward and work hard.

I am harsh on chicano's who don't strive to achieve. I see so much wasted talent globally. I have travelled extensively, and see talent is universal, unfortunately so is stupidity.

People now just need opportunities, and the strength to avoid distractions. But, I post on this site, obviously I am a it distracted. Back to sleep.
                  wtf.... i thought you were japanese

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
                    wtf.... i thought you were japanese
                    Nope. I just live and work here. Tokyo has the worst Mecican food I ever had in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post

As this new gif shows, Jhonny gets his! They were stuck together for 30 min at least.

Comment

Working...
                      X