Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate Rougned Odor's right hook from today's brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10/10 pushed off to get in range, threw the right over the top and landed flush. Had his man hurt and in retreat mode. That follow up left wasn't a slap, he had his glove still on then threw another right that barely missed.

Well deserved though. I didn't care for the bat flip, I didn't care about the Matt Bush throw that hit him. It's baseball, they're adults and emotions and what have you.

The slide though was blatant and he knew he did so with intent to hurt someone who had **** to do with the situation and paid the price

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Prob gonna catch a big fine for that though

MLB needs to fine Odor big time, things can get real out of hand quick. Usually MLB brawls look like WWE fights, nothing really happens. That was def something there, MLB needs to step in and fine/suspend Odor for a while for that

The slide was no where near the worst I have seen, it was actually a pretty normal double-play breaking slide

they should do more with bautista... intentionally sliding to injure the other players legs. THAT IS A BIG NO NO! If he didn't do that he would have NOT gotten punched.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        lmao

he said when others fight it looks like their doing doggy paddles hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah this mfr got me dyin hahahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          Ever worn a baseball glove? Hand gets pretty stuck in there unless you pull the glove off.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            lmao

Atlas "Compared to those NBA players that look like they are doing the dog paddle in a pool when they punch." lol

Comment

Baseball needs more of this..look, it even spawned off a lounge thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                He didn't suck balls the second half of last gear. Played poorly early on, was sent to Triple A but played lights out when he came back.
                He was sent down to Round Rock. We live close to there and attend games regularly, so we got to see him play a lot when he was at Round Rock.

Comment

That was pretty sloppy. A good right cross punch followed by a Calzaghe Baseball glove SLAP.

Comment

Odor got him like Shane got to Floyd.

Comment

I have a feeling odor was watching the canelo khan fight dude landed the same right hand

He knocked joey bats shades and helmet right off, either bats has a great chin or odor got no power that punch landed flush with perfect weight distribution

Ill say this if that punch landed on pacquiao he would be sleeping

Comment

Working...
                      X