Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate Rougned Odor's right hook from today's brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now anytime the bat flip is shown, this will be shown right after. I think baitista lost in the end lol

Comment

Damn, brahs. Looks like Odor was on some Oprah Winfrey free give away shit today with the right hands. Looks like he popped Donaldson as well.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Prob gonna catch a big fine for that though

MLB needs to fine Odor big time, things can get real out of hand quick. Usually MLB brawls look like WWE fights, nothing really happens. That was def something there, MLB needs to step in and fine/suspend Odor for a while for that

The slide was no where near the worst I have seen, it was actually a pretty normal double-play breaking slide

It was an illegal slide under the new rules. That's why the umpires called it a double play even though the runner going to first was safe.

Odor is a helluva player...only 21 and plays with swag.

He didn't suck balls the second half of last gear. Played poorly early on, was sent to Triple A but played lights out when he came back.

He's going to be a top player for years to come.

Comment

ESPN had Teddy Atlas on SportsCenter breaking down the punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

How could he generate so much power without a mullet???? Impossible!!!

Comment

A counter right over the jab, god damn, this man needs a fight date!

Comment

They actually fight in baseball? What action could actually lead to a fight in a recreational sport you play as a kid? I mean, I get getting hit by an intentional pitch or whatever but damn. A bunch of dudes on steroids standing around doing nothing for 3 hours, maybe that angers them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  ESPN had Teddy Atlas on SportsCenter breaking down the punch.

lmao

Comment

his punch was too wide. klit would have hit his chin with teh jab!

Comment

6/10 for the right hook but it gets downgraded to a 4/10 because of the followup left slap

Comment

Working...
                      X