Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Hall Of Fame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember joining 2010, a lot of posters were giving me **** because I trolled a lot lmao. I also had Screech with boxing gloves as my avy and then I switched to a pic of Buboy eating rice lol. I got red k'd a lot because a lot of Pac fans thought I was making fun Pac, even though he was favorite boxer back then and he still would be if he didn't retire. Sensitive nerds.

But my first friends here were Run w/knives, Chief, and Walt Liquor (RIP). Run got banned for something dumb I bet, but at least Chief still pops up every now and then.

Comment

• Chief2ndzOnly!, Bring! even "my Cuz" and AI Holmes. Big shout out to K-Nan for this. Great to see everybody again. Even those I see every day here. Great thread! Great bunch!
      Last edited by TBear; 05-11-2016, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Chief2ndzOnly!, Bring! even "my Cuz" and AI Holmes. Big shout out to K-Nan for this. Great to see everybody again. Even those I see every day here. Great thread!
        No lie...even through all the e-wars over the years it is kinda koo to see some of these kats postin' again.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          I remember joining 2010, a lot of posters were giving me **** because I trolled a lot lmao. I also had Screech with boxing gloves as my avy and then I switched to a pic of Buboy eating rice lol. I got red k'd a lot because a lot of Pac fans thought I was making fun Pac, even though he was favorite boxer back then and he still would be if he didn't retire. Sensitive nerds.

But my first friends here were Run w/knives, Chief, and Walt Liquor (RIP). Run got banned for something dumb I bet, but at least Chief still pops up every now and then.
          RWK is definitely a BS HOF'er.

He's banned? WTF for?

I hope that crazy prick hasn't stabbed anybody lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            RWK is definitely a BS HOF'er.

He's banned? WTF for?

I hope that crazy prick hasn't stabbed anybody lately.
            Run isn't banned. He just hasn't been on in awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by S.O.G Ward View Post
              There's something wrong with this list
              Care to explain?

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                Care to explain?
                I'm not in it

Comment

• Came back from the dead! Let a fellow buddy use my account for some years but I'm back!

Comment

I remember joining 2010, a lot of posters were giving me **** because I trolled a lot lmao. I also had Screech with boxing gloves as my avy and then I switched to a pic of Buboy eating rice lol. I got red k'd a lot because a lot of Pac fans thought I was making fun Pac, even though he was favorite boxer back then and he still would be if he didn't retire. Sensitive nerds.

I joined around the same time lol, and cats tried to call me a troll and alt off the bat. It's a sink or swim environment but just like any prospect, you have to put in work and earn respect.

It's been a hard fought road, but the top is a great place to be.

Just like so many have already said here, I always am looking for the old school posters to come back, too many new cats, alot of quantity but less quality.

Comment

i loved your shtick .. you've made me laugh a ton over the years.

Comment

Working...
                      X