No announcement yet.

Murder Suspect on the Run in Los Angeles [STREAM]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
    I'm just waiting to see the dogs set on him and then get his ass beat at the end of this lol
    I wouldn't want that lol...i'd be nervous for the dog getting killed.

Comment

If he doesn't come out soon don't expect CHP to approach. They will have the swat team come in.

This might be a while lol. It's gonna take a while to get all the armored Swat vehicle out on the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        I'm taking 30 minute standoff, with suicide at end
        he locked himself in and closed the sunroof everything adnt hat car is smoking, he going out carbon monixide poising!

Comment

If he doesn't come out soon don't expect CHP to approach. They will have the swat team come in.

This might be a while lol.
          They should get the Avengers.

Hulk handles him with ease.

Comment

damn they backed the fuck up!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
              he locked himself in and closed the sunroof everything adnt hat car is smoking, he going out carbon monixide poising!
              You're right, he did close the sunroof. But if he turned the engine off I think he's alright.

There's a chance he killed himself already. I remember watching a chase in 2012 where the dude was in a Bentley and when the vehicle died he killed himself. But I kept watching for like 2 hours straight cause everyone thought it was a standoff lol. There was no muzzle flash.

Comment

You're right, he did close the sunroof. But if he turned the engine off I think he's alright.

There's a chance he killed himself already. I remember watching a chase in 2012 where the dude was in a Bentley and when the vehicle died he killed himself. But I kept watching for like 2 hours straight cause everyone thought it was a standoff lol. There was no muzzle flash.
                Yeah, I was gonna ask, what if he killed himself already.

Comment

yeah probaly, I remeber watching one as a teen and dude shot himself with a shotgun live after a standoff these **** are unpredictable.

Comment

That was a brand new 2016 S550 too I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
                      yeah probaly, I remeber watching one as a teen and dude shot himself with a shotgun live after a standoff these **** are unpredictable.
                      There was on here in LA a few weeks ago or a month ago. Two dudes were in a Mustang doing donuts and **** throwing up gang signs and even a TMZ tour bus got involved trying to block him in and ****.

They ended up driving to the hood in South Central and the entire block came out. They just sat on top of the hood of the Mustang and waited for cops to show up. They finally showed up like 20 minutes later. Turns out that the driver was a trained tactical driver for the US Marines too.

Comment

Working...
                      X