Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of your favorite TV shows now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm watching the americans right now,its getting kinda boring though.

when is the new season of better call saul coming out?

and i also want to start up on game of thrones but i feel like i'm way too far out to start from scratch lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      and i also want to start up on game of thrones but i feel like i'm way too far out to start from scratch lol.
      Why?.

I'm waiting until the show has completely finished before I watch it. I prefer to binge watch shows.

Comment

I'm usually not big on tv series but I just finished breaking bad. Thinking to maybe watch making of a murderer next.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Why?.

I'm waiting until the show has completely finished before I watch it. I prefer to binge watch shows.
          cause everyone talks about GoT and i can't pitch in because i dont kno **** about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            I'm usually not big on tv series but I just finished breaking bad. Thinking to maybe watch making of a murderer next.
            best documentary series i've ever seen.

it's pretty short, watch 2 or 3 eps a day and you can get it in quick.

it's a great show but the editors tried their hardest to make the guy in question out to be the victim. in my opinion he did it but there are many doubters. don't read about the actual case when you watch it. it's best to know as little info as possible before going into it

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post

You should watch it. When I started I watched likek 4 episodes straight.

Great show

Comment

i'm watching the americans right now,its getting kinda boring though.

when is the new season of better call saul coming out?

The Americans is awesome. Have you been watching from season 1?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  The Americans is awesome. Have you been watching from season 1?
                  yes,just start season 3.

it's not really that boring i'm just waiting for something deep to happen lol

Comment

yes,just start season 3.

it's not really that boring i'm just waiting for something deep to happen lol
                    Haha give it a little time it will. It's a slow show, but when stuff does happen

New episode is on tonight actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                      The cops destroying Beercules's iPhone.

that's why u make sure ur phone is streamed to the cloud homie!

Comment

Working...
                      X