No announcement yet.

CHemistry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHemistry

Does anybody here enjoy chemistry? Not entry-level chemistry, but advanced chemistry

Anybody?

HELL NO! I don't enjoy chemistry one bit.

Advanced mathematics on the other hand..... That's what I love the most and I'm extremely good at it.
    Last edited by BigNuts; 05-01-2016, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
      HELL NO! I don't enjoy chemistry one bit.

Advanced mathematics on the other hand..... That's what I love the most and I'm extremely good at it.
      Why don't you enjoy chemistry? Chemistry is life, bro. Literally.

Comment

Hell to the no. Boring as ****.

Unless we are cooking some crack cocaine then I'll be interested

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Hell to the no. Boring as ****.

Unless we are cooking some crack cocaine then I'll be interested

You really think it's boring? Its crazy how people view things differently. I think chemistry is SO SICK. It's so damn interesting.

But thats one of the reasons I find it interesting. Drugs = chemistry. With the right knowledge you could create methamphetamine, (crack. lol), or even extract a "drug," from another substance, if you know what you're doing

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
            Why don't you enjoy chemistry? Chemistry is life, bro. Literally.
            Actually, history is life because those who do not learn from it are doomed to repeat it.

And trust me, due to my azzhole dad growing up, I know enough history to fill a decent sized library.

Comment

Actually, history is life because those who do not learn from it are doomed to repeat it.

And trust me, due to my azzhole dad growing up, I know enough history to fill a decent sized library.
              You know what I meant bruh.

I actually love history, it was always one of my favorite, if not my favorite subject growing up.

But you reach your ceiling with history knowledge, ya know? It's cool as hell, but then you get to the point where you know SO much, and for what? 0.00014% of the average person you come across for the rest of your time on earth has absolutely no ****ing clue about any of the deep historical knowledge you have.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                You know what I meant bruh.

I actually love history, it was always one of my favorite, if not my favorite subject growing up.

But you reach your ceiling with history knowledge, ya know? It's cool as hell, but then you get to the point where you know SO much, and for what? 0.00014% of the average person you come across for the rest of your time on earth has absolutely no ****ing clue about any of the deep historical knowledge you have.
                It's fascinating yet horrifying at the same time, isn't it? Those same people you speak of will be repeating history.

Comment

It's fascinating yet horrifying at the same time, isn't it? Those same people you speak of will be repeating history.

Can you elaborate?

I've heard the "those who do not understand history, are deemed to repeat it," quotes before. And it makes sense, I suppose.

But what exactly are you talking about? Anything specific? You seem to have a particular type of "history being repeated" example, that you are against.

Comment

Kind of like death in a way. No one knows exactly where you go or if you go anywhere at all when you die.

6 billion people on this earth that THINK they know what happens after death, but no one living truly knows.

That is what I mean by something being absolutely fascinating yet at the same time horrifying.

Comment

Working...
                    X