CHemistry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient aliens again

Comment

Try to grasp how big the universe is. It is estimated that there are 100 billion galaxies in the universe and that number increases ALL THE TIME. Not planets, galaxies. Now try to grasp how many planets there are in the milky way? It is estimated that there are 100 billion planets in just the milky way. This 1 galaxy.

Now do you seriously believe that these same beings flying in these metallic saucers (who play the role of God and we know they are playing the role of God, because their presence in the bible can easily be seen) created the entire universe as described in the in the bible??? NOT A CHANCE. I'm not believing that for one second. No sir.

What's more likely is they are taking sperm and eggs from this planet (as countless people have described this happening to them) and other planets and populating other habitable planets in this galaxy.
      Last edited by BigNuts; 05-03-2016, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
        Try to grasp how big the universe is. It is estimated that there are 100 billion galaxies in the universe and that number increases ALL THE TIME. Not planets, galaxies. Now try to grasp how many planets there are in the milky way? It is estimated that there are 100 billion planets in just the milky way. This 1 galaxy.

Now do you seriously believe that these same beings flying in these metallic saucers (who play the role of God and we know they are playing the role of God, because their presence in the bible can easily be seen) created the entire universe as described in the in the bible??? NOT A CHANCE. I'm not believing that for one second. No sir.

What's more likely is they are taking sperm and eggs from this planet (as countless people have described this happening to them) and other planets and populating other habitable planets in this galaxy.

Comment

Bignuts is a Disinfo agent funded by Furn.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
            I've never seen that before. I literally LOL'D out loud. That is hilarious! Green K!

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
              Bignuts is a Disinfo agent funded by Furn.
              Nope. I've talked to the member "ShoulderRoll" privately about this. I have been attempted to be recruited by the NOI quite a few times (last time being about 5 months ago) because my work caught their attention, but I ended up declining because I know that organization is a fraud and a facade and they deliberately killed Malcom X and Khalid Muhammad (who were great men, especially Khalid as he never once faltered in his beliefs.). I was offered by them a very cushy high paying job, but I don't associate with dishonorable men who operate in the shadows.
              Last edited by BigNuts; 05-03-2016, 06:24 PM.

Comment

I've told them before that I don't believe in their teachings about elijah muhammad being a prophet and they told me that was fine since they wanted to recruit me strictly for other matters. (like the one we are talking about in this thread) Pretty sure they were going to start me close to around $100,000, but that money is dirty money I want no part of and I am living just fine right now all from hard work.
                Last edited by BigNuts; 05-03-2016, 06:30 PM.

Comment

it really isn't. Researchers and scientists have confirmed that when these saucers land, they leave extremely high levels of radiation, grass is burned and the imprints in the ground have traces of materials not known to man. There are countless documentations of these saucers landing with very detailed findings by qualified personnel in this area of expertise. This is proof from a physical standpoint.

Here are two EXCELLENT videos of exactly what I'm talking about. This happened way back in 1967. There are COUNTLESS cases just like this one.

One where the guy gives his own account:

One where all of the documentation is provided for the above video:

Because in genesis 1:26 it states: Then God said, "Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

You notice how they don't interfere with massacres of large populations of people, conquering of areas, wars etc? Because that verse specifically states that they put humans on this earth with the illusion of total control over everyone and everything and that means even being able to modify the bible. I say illusion, because man truly does rule over just about everything on this earth, but they do not rule over the beings that put us here.

Like you said, it could be one big game for them.....Who knows, but I wouldn't put it past them. This is probably entertainment for them. Notice how all races and cultures are incompatible a lot of times? Then you throw in all of these religions to go with it.

Humans make games even though we are nowhere near the aliens level. We make video games and the artificial intelligence in the games are getting more and more advanced. Why do we do it? Purely for entertainment.
                  great youtube links. i have never heard about this case. no way he did that to himself. you may be on to something.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sboxingrules View Post
                    great youtube links. i have never heard about this case. no way he did that to himself. you may be on to something.
                    A lot of people haven't heard about this case and you are right, he didn't inflict this damage onto himself. How could he?

Comment

A lot of people haven't heard about this case and you are right, he didn't inflict this damage onto himself. How could he?
                      i like how he described the inside of the craft. it sounds very similar to how bob lazar describes them.

Comment

Working...
                      X