Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magic Johnson's son EJ Johnson.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in an ice cream store with the wife last night. There were two gay black guys in there that were so swishy they made Magic's son look like John Wayne. So things could actually be worse for Magic and his family.

Comment

Wtf is wrong with you guys.

It wouldn't be something I would want per say, but if that's how my kid turned out I would fucking deal with it. What would you guys do? Disown your kid? Live your life ashamed and bitter you didnt have hetereosexual children? FUck that and fuck all ya'll that would.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Wtf is wrong with you guys.

It wouldn't be something I would want per say, but if that's how my kid turned out I would fucking deal with it. What would you guys do? Disown your kid? Live your life ashamed and bitter you didnt have hetereosexual children? FUck that and fuck all ya'll that would.
        See I have the best answer - don't have kids. If you don't think you're capable of being a good father in all circumstances (disabilities, queer children, religious, etc) then you shouldn't have kids. I've realized there are certain circumstances I wouldn't be cool with (mainly just annoying me so I'd likely physically abuse them). Maybe I'll adopt a 15 year old one day and give them three years to impress me and if they don't, out the door at 18. But of they do, then they can take care of me when I'm old. Take notes people.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          See I have the best answer - don't have kids. If you don't think you're capable of being a good father in all circumstances (disabilities, queer children, religious, etc) then you shouldn't have kids. I've realized there are certain circumstances I wouldn't be cool with (mainly just annoying me so I'd likely physically abuse them). Maybe I'll adopt a 15 year old one day and give them three years to impress me and if they don't, out the door at 18. But of they do, then they can take care of me when I'm old. Take notes people.
          My two kids know how to live, how to fight, and when to come to big poppa for assistance and guidance. Adopt younger, instill values at a young age, stay present! Your kids will bloom, you will smile, and God will bless you too!

Comment

Couldnt agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Couldnt agree more.
              It's weird how it's like an obligation to have kids. Everyone pressures you like 'when you gonna have kids, you have to have kids', etc. Yet we all see some shi tty parents at Walmart or whatever and say, these people never should have became parents. Can't have it both ways. Plus we got enough people in this world, we don't need to keep populating the planet, and better yet there are millions of children already born that desperately need parents. People say they want to pass down there genes or bloodlines. Really? Like that matters a couple hundred years from now if your bloodline/family name continues or not, kind of selfish thinking imo. Now I'm not saying my view is for everyone, clearly having a happy family is important to many people that's awesome if you're good parents. But not all of us HAVE to do it.
              Last edited by ИATAS; 05-01-2016, 07:26 PM.

Comment

It's weird how it's like an obligation to have kids. Everyone pressures you like 'when you gonna have kids, you have to have kids'
                World is grossly overpopulated with mediocre people. Animals and plants dying at 100x the natural rate. Red Pandas are endangered, I ****ing love Red Pandas.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  I wouldn't care if my son was gay but this guy is a weirdo Phaggot. I'd disown him. It's too much phaggotery.

Comment

Comment

One of the many reasons I refuse to have kids

if Lawrence Taylor and Lawrence Fishburne came inside Serena Williams at the same time the kid would look like this thing

Comment

Working...
                      X