Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does the shame of banging a fat chick last?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does the shame of banging a fat chick last?

So I had never banged a fat chick before, but I was high last night, I was horny and I had this fat chick all over me.. one thing led to another and I ended up taking her to a hotel.

It was kinda gross, she was so aggressive and she was so strong. She liked it rough. I was smashing and she kept pulling me in everytime I in-stroked and she kept saying harder, harder, she was choking me and pulling me, I'm not one to back down from a challenge so I was all over the place ****ing her as hard as I could. We were like 2 rabid sweaty feral animals wrestling for survival in the mud.

At the end I was more exhausted than satisfied and I was kinda wasted so I just went to sleep. When I woke up the room smelled so bad and when I saw her I felt this wave of disgust like... why the hell did I do that.

Fast forward to now and I still feel all this shame and disgust that won't go away. I can't even get like a full erection anymore. The most I can get is like 75%

you dun' f^cked up boy

Comment

It will leave after a couple of days, unless you know her and/or your friends do. Then you will be constantly reminded.

Comment

Comment

Shame after banging a fat chick?

I've never felt that before.

Comment

It's not so bad if you keep your eyes closed. It's kind of comfortable like banging a water-bed with a built in vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
              So I had never banged a fat chick before, but I was high last night, I was horny and I had this fat chick all over me.. one thing led to another and I ended up taking her to a hotel.

It was kinda gross, she was so aggressive and she was so strong. She liked it rough. I was smashing and she kept pulling me in everytime I in-stroked and she kept saying harder, harder, she was choking me and pulling me, I'm not one to back down from a challenge so I was all over the place ****ing her as hard as I could. We were like 2 rabid sweaty feral animals wrestling for survival in the mud.

At the end I was more exhausted than satisfied and I was kinda wasted so I just went to sleep. When I woke up the room smelled so bad and when I saw her I felt this wave of disgust like... why the hell did I do that.

Fast forward to now and I still feel all this shame and disgust that won't go away. I can't even get like a full erection anymore. The most I can get is like 75%
              Jesus.

Comment

Must be a fat chick thing to love it rough! The only proper huge girl i done loved it rough as fu@k!!
                I remember lightly stroking her vag just to warm it up if you get me. She basically grabbed me by the wrist, raised my hand and slapped it down on her vag and started working my whole hand in a circular motion with heaps of pressure.
                Maybe cause they so fat they are less sensitive???

Either way i never forgot that. Was over 10 years ago. Just turn a negative into a positive.....least you had fun!!

Comment

Oh my God! How old are you?

I joined the USMC after H.S. During my first float we were in the Persian Gulf well over three months! I started having nightmares of all the fat and ugly ***** I turned down!

Comment

Ay, if that big b*tch is looking all lusty, I'd give her a good ole pounding. About three rounds if I'm not exhausted.

Banged a young big 24 year old a few years ago, she kept waking me up to f8ck. I was at work the next day tired and could barely function. She let me have my way with her. It was fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X