Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anorak is one of the best posters I've ever encountered on a boxing forum.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    Can I get a third party assessment on the origins of any Anorak - Rockin' beef.
    Anoraks a cvnt Brit with squiggly teeth...... end of story,

(I like the Brits in general and mean no offense towards them. Except for Anorak)
    ............. Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 04-17-2016, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      I'm going to be honest. Some of his humor simply isn't for me. But I do find him entertaining from time to time. I do check his threads if it isn't something that by the thread title would clearly irreversibly pollute the mind. But then again, that's how I approach the entire Lounge as a whole.
      This is the thing... my humour (humor, Fat Yanks) ain't gonna be for everybody. And if one thread makes you smile, it doesn't mean another will. But for some of these ****s it's like I've done their mums up the back 'un if I make a thread they don't find funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        I never ducked anybody. Anyway, I always gravitate towards slappin' the ******s. 'Cus it's just so easy to do. Hence our interaction today.........
        Rock, I'm gonna step away from this. As I said, a mod asked me to drop the beef as it was getting stale two years ago, never mind today.

I won't even comment on the irony of you calling people ******s.

Comment

I have a secret shame. I've started logging on every day in the hope he's posted another girl fight or a video of some old granny calling someone a ****....

I need help :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            This is the thing... my humour (humor, Fat Yanks) ain't gonna be for everybody. And if one thread makes you smile, it doesn't mean another will. But for some of these ****s it's like I've done their mums up the back 'un if I make a thread they don't find funny.
            HAHAhahahahahahaha!!!! Great stuff !!!

From The Yanker Zaroku

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              HAHAhahahahahahaha!!!! Great stuff !!!

From The Yanker Zaroku
              It's just so weird that I have to meet people's personal approval it seems. If I read a thread by a poster and think it's ****, I just won't read any more. I'm not forced to, am I?

Actually, that's not quite true... I'll make a thread calling them a **** instead, but you get the general idea.

I once had a poster on here who claimed to have read over 50 of my threads and not found a single one amusing. That's fair enough, but............ surely after 40 you would have given up?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                It's just so weird that I have to meet people's personal approval it seems. If I read a thread by a poster and think it's ****, I just won't read any more. I'm not forced to, am I?

Actually, that's not quite true... I'll make a thread calling them a **** instead, but you get the general idea.

I once had a poster on here who claimed to have read over 50 of my threads and not found a single one amusing. That's fair enough, but............ surely after 40 you would have given up?
                One would naturally assume after 40 threads read... Done.
                LMAO!!!

Comment

Working...
                X