Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anorak is one of the best posters I've ever encountered on a boxing forum.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Nice to see this daft **** still has a grudge... haven't spoken to him on here for MONTHS, but he still wants it. I guess when you get separated from your senses by the guy who drives a FedEx truck it's going to have an effect.
    You speak from your ass. But I would rather be the guy who got ko'd by a truck driver than the ***** who got ko'd by the guy who got knocked out by a truck driver. Fighting you would be very similar to fighting a girl. You ain't **** but a no fight trash talker. Save it for the play ground little boy.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      You speak from your ass. But I would rather be the guy who got ko'd by a truck driver than the ***** who got ko'd by the guy who got knocked out by a truck driver. Fighting you would be very similar to fighting a girl. You ain't **** but a no fight trash talker. Save it for the play ground little boy.....
      Haven't you said all this **** before, Rock?

See, I was asked by mods to drop the beef about THREE YEARS AGO, so I did. But here you are, still wanting another smackdown. You're an addict.

And don't act the big man while you're renowned for ducking an opponent:

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Haven't you said all this **** before, Rock?

See, I was asked by mods to drop the beef about THREE YEARS AGO, so I did. But here you are, still wanting another smackdown. You're an addict.

And don't act the big man while you're renowned for ducking an opponent:

I never ducked anybody. Anyway, I always gravitate towards slappin' the ******s. 'Cus it's just so easy to do. Hence our interaction today.........
        Last edited by Rockin'; 04-16-2016, 05:24 PM.

Comment

I'm going to be honest. Some of his humor simply isn't for me. But I do find him entertaining from time to time. I do check his threads if it isn't something that by the thread title would clearly irreversibly pollute the mind. But then again, that's how I approach the entire Lounge as a whole.

Comment

Anorak is funny, I usually enjoy his posts.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              ESB was crap and all their posters were crap.

Also, stop trying to suck Anorak's dick
              ESB was once great.

I'll suck who evers dick I want to suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                I never ducked anybody. Anyway, I always gravitate towards slappin' the ******s. 'Cus it's just so easy to do. Hence our interaction today.........
                Whereas slapping binmen and janitors isn't

Comment

I think southpawhitman is somewhat underrated

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                    I think southpawhitman is somewhat underrated
                    Without effort he's become a top 3 poster

Comment

Can I get a third party assessment on the origins of any Anorak - Rockin' beef.

Comment

Working...
                      X