No announcement yet.

Old Man Kobe Bryant Drops 60 PTS in win against Jazz in last Game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    Yeah it was a great performance considering his age, so I can't really hate. Just think it needs to be pointed out if people get too carried away.
    Shame on you bruh, shame.

Comment

He had a great career and I am glad I have been able to witness Kobe in this era. He gave a great farewell speech last night too. He will definitely be missed!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        This is how I feel about him. Top 10 Player All Time hands down. The accolades speak for themselves, plus the stuff you can't measure like his will and tenacity.

But I gotta laugh at some people on ESPN that rank Kobe ahead of Kareem lol All Kareem did was Win 6 titles and 6 MVP's lol Kareem is greater than Magic to me. The only person I'd place slightly above Kareem was Michael, cause of the 6 finals MVP's or whatever, plus the 5 league MVP's.

Kobe is the 3rd greatest Laker, which isn't a slight.

1. Kareem
        2. Magic
        3. Kobe
        4. West
        5. Shaq

I don't consider Wilt a Laker.
        Can't agree with that. Kobe's numbers as a Laker surpass everybody on that list and it's not even close.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...rs_career.html
        Last edited by joseph5620; 04-14-2016, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          Yeah it was a great performance considering his age, so I can't really hate. Just think it needs to be pointed out if people get too carried away.

considering his age?

how come none of these youngbucks could drop 60 this season?

Comment

hes the greatest player ive ever seen, mid 30's here ive seen mj play during his great years and whatever 80's stuff that's out there and im tellin u Bryant is the most skilled ive ever seen, I laugh at those who say hes below and magic and kareem though lol

I get the team player stuff and so many great teams have had guys who can score unlike Bryant, honestly a lot of his cast simply sucked im tellin u, hes not the most accurate shooter and that's ok, hes not flawless but hes still the most perfectly packaged player ive ever witnessed..

its not like hes better than mj...I think he would have exterminated Jordan had they went one on one. it sucks he had such bad players during his prime years.. even the bulls won 47 games and 55 games without Jordan..

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              considering his age?

how come none of these youngbucks could drop 60 this season?
              Curry sat out the entire 4th quarter 19 times this season, bruh.

You don't think Curry couldn't throw up a 60 if had the green light to throw up 50 shots?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

You don't think Curry couldn't throw up a 60 if had the green light to throw up 50 shots?

besides Curry who's on an insane pace and is about to get his 2nd MVP

give me 'all' these youngsters that can do that?

and geez...talk about burying that Kings jersey and exchanging them for Warrior pom poms

Comment

I don't think he could do it at 37 though

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    besides Curry who's on an insane pace and is about to get his 2nd MVP

give me 'all' these youngsters that can do that?

and geez...talk about burying that Kings jersey and exchanging them for Warrior pom poms
                    See what happens.

You try to be nice, put Kobe in your avi for a day in support of Laker bruhs, and Laker bruhs want to start talking out of the side of their necks.

It's cool, though.

Comment

See what happens.

You try to be nice, put Kobe in your avi for a day in support of Laker bruhs, and Laker bruhs want to start talking out of the side of their necks.

It's cool, though.

i have avys off

excuse the feistyness....playoff hockey is about to start for us and im already in game 7 mode...****in Blackhawk fans got me started early

you know i still love you

Comment

Working...
                      X