Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys read about the Affluenza teen who killed 4 people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rich, white privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
      2 years is almost as ridiculous as the 20 years the prosecutor was trying to give a teenager who was 16 when he got drunk and had a car accident that resulted in the loss of lives.
      Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. People who kill others as a result or street racing or drunk driving deserve to rot in hell. They knew what they were doing.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        This kid is getting 2 years in jail for killing 4 people in a drunk driving wreck. He is getting away with only 2 years in jail because he suffers from affluenza, which is being too rich and therefore being stupid and not knowing what you're doing because you are so spoiled (in a nutshell). The formal definition is "a psychological malaise supposedly affecting wealthy young people, symptoms of which include a lack of motivation, feelings of guilt, and a sense of isolation."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/13...n-in-jail.html

I sincerely feel sorry for the families of those 4 people killed, for not getting any justice.
        I wonder if their is something for the complete opposite

Being too poor and desperate so killing someone in that state shouldnt be looked at as a crime but moreso as a survival defense naturally embedded in our brains.

I move to release all convicts convicted of Gang violence and murders if they were born poor.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Lol Broner killed someone? I thought he jumped and robbed some guy he played bowling with. Broner should serve his time as well.
          lol no this is separate. He went to jail today to serve 10 days or something from a DUI from last year, where the dash cam was released and Broner was telling the cop I'm super rich and famous! Like that was going to get him off the hook lol

Broner requests fans write him, he like Big Bro now!
          https://www.instagram.com/p/BEJa9yQO4Q7/

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post

Being too poor and desperate so killing someone in that state shouldnt be looked at as a crime but moreso as a survival defense naturally embedded in our brains.

I move to release all convicts convicted of Gang violence and murders if they were born poor.
            Lol I had the same thought. Impoverished, uneducated, often missing a father figure so they don't know any better. Sounds like bull**** but that's exactly what the rich version sounds like. A poor family just can't afford to have a top psychologist co-sign that ****.

Comment

I knew a dude who was homeless in the middle of winter. All of the shelters were full, so he robbed a walmart. Picked up a few cheap electronics, began walking towards the exit and shouted "you better call the cops, I'm stealing!" There was a cop car right outside the building. Cop ordered him to drop the items and he started throwing them at the cop. He arrested him right there and had a place to sleep for the the rest of the winter

He said he threw the items at him because that way he would be assured he would stay in jail and if he didn't, he would have been released in a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post

I'm sure there is, **** I know there is even if they don't got a name for it cuz I know plenty of people who grew up in f#cked up neighborhoods where crime or being a victim of crime was a regular part of their day & now their locked up or they've been locked up, but good luck getting off on that with a public defender who gots a breakfast burrito stain on his tie.

The bottom line here is money buys you justice in America.

Also f#ck this kid. Like literally. I hope he gets buttraped in prison.

Comment

i remember when i first learned of this case and how his team got him off with that affluenza defense, i laughed out loud in disbelief.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                    4 dead = 4 wasted lives

1 incarceration = another wasted life

So why waste another life by sending them to prison for 10+ years... 2 years with half time is more than enough... Probation with time served is a better sentence if you ask me...

Edit: and I'm not just saying that... Ppl praise the justice system... I hate it.
                    Just got done posting about the system in another thread. Thank you for this, it's a thoughtful response. People look at this situation and say "Ah, he's a rich *******s who doesn't deserve ****, he killed four people, lock him up and throw away the key!"

Why?

You wont find someone that dislikes rich people more than me, but what good does it do anyone? He didn't maliciously kill anyone. He made a mistake and got into a car accident, as a teenager, and as a result of him being a dumb kid some people died. It's terrible.

But he's just now 19 years old as of a few days ago, he was like 16 when this incident happened. What is keeping him in prison for the rest of his life going to accomplish?

Comment

White privilege never fails.

Comment

Working...
                      X