Collapse
No announcement yet.

ugly2pretty makeup so never trust no women after u watch this video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of these girls can still get it with no makeup, especially the girl at 1:04! Looks pretty hot without it.

1:34 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Yeah!! It bothers me... Fake cheeks.... What kinda world is this.... ****...
      I just want to marry a tight poon with a perfect azz... Deaf mute would be ideal...
      You are a sex addict, aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
        You are a sex addict, aren't you?
        I get my poon off the top.. Sir Ram A lot..

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Ya, they're basically wearing a mask. Nowadays they all have the same look too because it's a certain style. My girl shows me all these make up chicks on YouTube and they all do the same thing. Pretty crazy.
          Bruh..... ive been saying the same ****....

pretty funny tho.... my girl send me two pics of her with the whole make up thing going... I told her that I don't remember her with that make up on... She said that she knows... in reality IT WAS AN APP ON HER PHONE!!! I was like wtf? So all these chicks have to do is take a picture and use that app to change their appearance. smh

Comment

A lot of these girls can still get it with no makeup, especially the girl at 1:04! Looks pretty hot without it.

1:34 as well.
            a few ok without makeup.. maybe 4 out of 40.. only 10% of all the chicks there.. luckily we got woman out there who natural pretty without makeup..

it's the heavy makeup chicks to be careful.. heavy paint most of the times it means they got a lot to hide..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I get my poon off the top.. Sir Ram A lot..
              Good man!

Are you black living overseas?

Comment

Good man!

Are you black living overseas?
                Check your PM... But I am a mutt...

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  I'm not sure much bigger you want them. You must have gone black and never came back. But that other picture didn't do her ass any justice:

Ahhhhh much better angle there!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    Bruh..... ive been saying the same ****....

pretty funny tho.... my girl send me two pics of her with the whole make up thing going... I told her that I don't remember her with that make up on... She said that she knows... in reality IT WAS AN APP ON HER PHONE!!! I was like wtf? So all these chicks have to do is take a picture and use that app to change their appearance. smh
                    Lol it's that snap chat **** it has all those features. That's why you definitely can't trust online dating. Never mind the angle of the photo, they have a skinny filter now too lol

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Lol it's that snap chat **** it has all those features. That's why you definitely can't trust online dating. Never mind the angle of the photo, they have a skinny filter now too lol
                      oh wow smh thats really sad haha

Comment

Working...
                      X