ugly2pretty makeup so never trust no women after u watch this video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by betmen View Post
    i saw jynx maze in there, she's cute without makeup

thats the prob.. even when women put pics where they say they wearin no makeup they sometimes still wearin makeup but less.. but they still got foundation eyeliner like jynx looks like she still has eyeliner in that nomakeup pic so she prolly has foundation so prolly aint really a nomakeup pic.. she justaint wearin full makeup...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
        To small of an a$$ for my liking!!
        I'm not sure much bigger you want them. You must have gone black and never came back. But that other picture didn't do her ass any justice:

Comment

Ya, they're basically wearing a mask. Nowadays they all have the same look too because it's a certain style. My girl shows me all these make up chicks on YouTube and they all do the same thing. Pretty crazy.

Comment

I hate how chicks do their eyebrows today.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              I hate how chicks do their eyebrows today.
              Any examples? The really fierce ones are terrible. Eyebrows are something that shouldn't be noticed if done right.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Any examples? The really fierce ones are terrible. Eyebrows are something that shouldn't be noticed if done right.
                Either the ones where they shave them and then colour fake ones above the goddamned brow! You can see where they should be so i don't undersrand how they think that can look good

Or these rug looking things

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Either the ones where they shave them and then colour fake ones above the goddamned brow! You can see where they should be so i don't undersrand how they think that can look good

Or these rug looking things
                  That is hideous lol. Regarding the drawn on ones, usually if they know what they're doing they will have a heavy foundation mask on that covers the area where the shaved ones are, and then they can draw them freely where they want. I woke up next to a chick who used to do that and she had washed her face before I woke up, scary sight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    are you kidding me??!

I would eat the corn out of her ****!!

Comment

Her eye brow game is strong, no makeup apart from the eye brows. her brows are trimmed but not shaved, then drew on with a pencil. Hottest in UK.

Comment

Working...
                      X