Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Dunkin Donuts, Krispy Kreme make horrible Donuts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Krispy Kream is the best man
    He’s a phaggot. Pay ****ing attention private Pyle

I’ll teach you how to ****

Do not make me make you pick jhonny up... if I shows up. Saiblos baboon head in my luggage ha deller

Comment

If you want a good donut, head to whistler Bc and go to a place called portobello inside the fairmont hotel. At the coffee bar you will find the maple bacon donut.

Comment

Just boil teaspoons of sugar And dip toasted bread... you’ll realize what they’re selling you. Basically try eating a teaspoon of dried sugar. That’s essentially what you’re being sold just in an easier form. High concentrations of sugar fook
        The body

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
          All of dunkin donuts stuff is bland garbage, that I will agree with.

But krispy kreme's chocolate donuts??????

You should have the shyt slapped out of you for speaking such nonsense.

Krispy Kreme are the kind of donuts people get stabbed over.
          Originally posted by hectari View Post
          The only good donut Krispy Kreme makes are the fresh glazed donuts their other donuts are garbage.

Every Donut that I tasted that were good came from mom and pops places, mostly some Asian donut local store.

Their is this Korean donut shop near my place and its always jam packed and they make the best freaking donuts around.

Dunkin Donuts and Krispy Kreme donuts taste like crap compared to them.
          Ok heres my take. I remember when cc first came out, our chef brought a bunch and wow! Over the years though CC had a big problem. A fresh CC is to die for... But they do not hold the same taste as time passes, and in an hour, or so, its just not very good at all.

Comment

A lot of people in this thread are talking ****e

Krispy kreme are decent, Dunkin donuts are awful and are basically supermarket quality

Comment

what???!! krispy kreme is the shiiet!!!

what i notice is that when there's a special going on like buy 1 dozen, get 1 dozen free, when they are having special's like this, the quality of the donuts sucks. but other than that, i love krispy kreme... something bout those glazed donuts, cant have enough of.

Comment

The only good donut Krispy Kreme makes are the fresh glazed donuts their other donuts are garbage.

Every Donut that I tasted that were good came from mom and pops places, mostly some Asian donut local store.

Their is this Korean donut shop near my place and its always jam packed and they make the best freaking donuts around.

Chain businesses have to appeal to the masses. An individual store can specialize. I don't find a problem with either DD or KK. They are a lot of worst choices out there.

Comment

DD donuts be alright but KKK donuts be the bomb

Comment

Because chains like that just get frozen donuts shipped in to "prepare" in store. Same here with Tim Hortons. They haven't had a real bakery in like 10-20 years it's all pure trash. Just go to a real shop where they make them fresh. No comparison.

Comment

Hectari speaking FACTS on this one

Comment

Working...
                      X