Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KARMA RAPIST Blessed me with RED K! For the below post!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] KARMA RAPIST Blessed me with RED K! For the below post!!

Thanks!! Awesome! Keep up the good fight PAC & Floyd need you! Good, yet highly biased work. I hope you are not a Boxingscene employee... That would be as fake as PAC's excuses, and floyds IV!

This post got me noticed!

------------------------
    He needs to get back on them there Ariza Secret Shakes!!
    PAC is like Popeye without his Can o' Spinach!!

Less than 60% KO rate

But greater than 60% if you add the times he got KO'ed
    Hahahahahaha!!
    --------------------------

Yep, got some strange people with power on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
      Yep, got some strange people with power on this site.
      I want to return green for red, like I always do. That account is a Boxingscene insider. I am just glad I got noticed.

Comment

it had nothing to do with pac or floyd, karma rapist once gave me period blood for my post in green k thread. it just what he do, he rape poster with karma.

but dont worry though, there are other guys who send you some allowance points. you'll get your turn

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I want to return green for red, like I always do. That account is a Boxingscene insider. I am just glad I got noticed.
          That's what I heard, he's like Keyser Soze.

Comment

Jhonny wants to b1tch slap him and make him give Alexkid the first ******* he ever had!

Comment

I heard Karma Rapist is actually a real convicted rapist in solitary confinement. He's allowed one hour of internet use and his red k dots are symbolic of what he would make your butthole look like if he wasn't in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                I heard Karma Rapist is actually a real convicted rapist in solitary confinement. He's allowed one hour of internet use and his red k dots are symbolic of what he would make your butthole look like if he wasn't in prison.

Makes sense why you can't karma him because he's in a government facility.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  it had nothing to do with pac or floyd, karma rapist once gave me period blood for my post in green k thread. it just what he do, he rape poster with karma.

but dont worry though, there are other guys who send you some allowance points. you'll get your turn
                  Thanks buddy! Red or green doesn't matter to me. I was merely pointing out that there is this lord of the site, and I feel honored he acknowledged me.

I gotta get to your country and enjoy myself. If these fake Muslims stopped acting stupid, the world is better off.

Comment

you should check out boxeo's thread about him, he's some kind boxing scene's mystical beast, here the link

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=671857

also there 4 or 5 maybe more threads about him in the past, it was a blessing to be sprayed by his period blood

Last edited by betmen; 04-07-2016, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X