Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to handle the situation where a woman has mroe options than you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gues sits important to have self respect otherwise you become a pawn in someones game.

Its important that your self respect is stronger than you lust for her though, so easier said than done.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      How do the beta ass clowns like me fcuk up oh great Zaroku?
      I am old and Funny, I get poon, don't get me wrong, but I don't care what they think.

Example: I walked up to a group of three girls trying to salsa dance, my first target said no thank you, I looked at her friend, and said, "wow, you are really pretty up close, my bad vision.... Let's dance.

Result:
      Alpha female, burnt in front of her friends, and her pretty friend and I hooked up. Honestly, in the bright light of day, I got the winner. By far. Many dudes, get caught up in smoke and mirrors, make up, and presentation.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 04-04-2016, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zaroku View Post
        i am old and ****y, i get **** down, don't get me wrong, but i don't care.

Ex. I walked up to a group of three girls trying to salsa dance, my first target said no thank you, i looked at her friend, and said, "wow, you are really pretty up close, my bad vision.... Let's dance.

Result:
        Alpha female, burnt in front of her friends, and her pretty friend and i hooked up. Honestly, in the bright light of day, i got the winner. By far. Many dudes, get caught up in smoke and mirrors, make up, and presentation.
        u settled for her ugly fat friend when your self esteem got destroyed by the pretty girl?

Comment

u settled for her ugly fat friend when your self esteem got destroyed by the pretty girl?
          You are projecting.

J girls in general stay lean. Very few fat girls. I wish American women would take care of themselves as well.

My self esteem cannot be destroyed like yours. I guess having lots of sister's who taught me how women are helped me a lot.
          Last edited by Zaroku; 04-04-2016, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            You are projecting.

J girls in general stay lean. Very few fat girls. I wish American women would take care of themselves as well.
            No Im not my self esteem was already smashed in and I just went straight for the below average girl

Comment

No Im not my self esteem was already smashed in and I just went straight for the below average girl
              I walked up to a girl in San Francisco once, 10+, she told me that she was not interested in any guy she would meet in a bar. I got mad. I asked her why she was there? A SF Giants game was on, and she was there with her cousins(dudes), then, she shredded me, by knowing more about baseball than I have ever cared to know. I couldn't pass her SF Giants test. I walked away, her cousins laughed, I bought them a round of drinks to save face and left.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                knock out a few teeths and bam now her options are less.

WIN WIN.

Comment

Alex, its honestly about how you carry yourself, and what kind of aura/energy you exude.

The only woman alive with any power over me is my mother. Other than her, there is no woman who I give even the idea of having any sort of power over me. Give out the vibes of being an alpha male, and respond/react like one when your power/position is threatened, and you'll be fine.

Comment

Seriously, you have to tell yourself that you are better than any of her other options, even when you're clearly not. It works for me, even when I'm obviously the worst option.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
                      Alex, its honestly about how you carry yourself, and what kind of aura/energy you exude.

The only woman alive with any power over me is my mother. Other than her, there is no woman who I give even the idea of having any sort of power over me. Give out the vibes of being an alpha male, and respond/react like one when your power/position is threatened, and you'll be fine.
                      Thanks donkey balls! Thats actually really good advice!!

Comment

Working...
                      X