Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone here familiar with the 1921 Tulsa, Oklahoma massacre?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    What ethnicity or race suffer worst than blacks? Of course, you missed the point. The Jews get to talk about their history without any backlash. In fact, they make countless movies and reward themselves with many awards. However, while the jew can disguise as regular whites folks, blacks don't have this privilege. Therefore, many Jews were able to change their names and melted into America's white society. This is not claiming victim status to the degenerates who are about to pop up any minute, but to shed light on what I see as unfair comparison.
    I don't think you'll find an argument from a rational person about the suffering that blacks endured and the discrimination they face in certain ways today. At the same time, no time in history were more than half the black people exterminated as Jews were in Europe. Also, what backlash do you get for talking about Black history? Believe me the kids in America are very thoroughly taught about Black history. And not for nothing Jews didn't change their names, that is actually one of the easiest ways to identify if a person is Jewish, I'd be hard pressed to think that Mr.Goldstein is not a Jew.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      I don't think you'll find an argument from a rational person about the suffering that blacks endured and the discrimination they face in certain ways today. At the same time, no time in history were more than half the black people exterminated as Jews were in Europe. Also, what backlash do you get for talking about Black history? Believe me the kids in America are very thoroughly taught about Black history. And not for nothing Jews didn't change their names, that is actually one of the easiest ways to identify if a person is Jewish, I'd be hard pressed to think that Mr.Goldstein is not a Jew.
      Many Jews don't go by that stereotypical name. Silvester Stallone ring a bell? Just google Jews who changed their names. This will surprise you.

Comment

Sad as fuck! But seriously can you do one on other races? People only like to look into their own race when others have gone through worse. I never see black people crying about Native Americans, Jews, Asians, and others.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          I'm from North Tulsa, Black Wallstreet, the real 918. Here's the same areas now. The riots were so long ago, but their legacy lives on. North Tulsa struggles to have any businesses make it. Its a damn shame.

I played all 8 minutes of it and I have no idea what the purpose for that video is.

Worst rap video ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            How about Saenz?

It is my Grandmother's maiden name dad's side. On my mom's side I have another Sephardic Jewish last name. Jews are everywhere. Many people with Jewish blood don't even know it. Conversos! (Look it up)

Saenz (in Spanish; Castilian pronounced as /ˈsa.enθ/) is a Spanish surname originating in The Kingdom of Spain in the Castile region, now known as La Rioja derived from its original Semitic (Hebrew) surname סאענז.

Spelling variations of this family name include: Saens, Saenz, Sans, Sanx, Sanz, Sainz, Saiz, Sainz, Saez, and many more. [2]

History

Saenz was created by Sephardic Jews (Semitic families) who immigrated into the Latin Europe (Spain) region, via the Way of St. James, due to religious conflicts in their native lands using this name as a way of assimilating into their new country of settlement.

The Saenz coat of arms denotes a tree in line with this Jewish aspect, as well as two similar fruits on either side of the tree and opposing wolves on the latter half of the shield, depicting duality involved in the root of the name.

Though Saenz is a Sephardi Jew surname not all Saenz families are of Semetic origin. Some Middle East and North Europe families took on Saenz as their surname for similar cultural and religious persecution reasons, even though the name itself is in fact, of Hebrew origin.

Being a widespread family name in Spain and Basque, not all Saenz families are related to each other today.

Today

Today a large number of Saenz families still reside in Spain, France and throughout Europe. The largest population of Saenz's in the world currently reside in Basque Country. Some of them have relatives in Hispanic countries such as Puerto Rico and Venezuela.

The United States also has relatively large Saenz populations. This is because many Spaniards migrated to and settled in the New Spain territories. Some time later, many Saenz families left the New Spain region during and after a Mexican revolt against the wealthy New Spaniards. With a high percentage of Saenz eventually moving farther North and throughout The Americas (Texas and California primarily[1]).

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              Sad as fuck! But seriously can you do one on other races? People only like to look into their own race when others have gone through worse. I never see black people crying about Native Americans, Jews, Asians, and others.
              And you never see any of those races crying about black people.

What's your point?

And yes, you hear about the massacre of native americans, the jew holocaust, hiroshima bomb all the time.

Comment

History's Forgotten Genocide

The 1804 Haiti Genocide was a massacre against the rest of the French White population in Haiti. The massacre was ordered by Jean-Jacques Dessalines and took place in the entire territory of Haiti.

This atrocious event took place during the time period of early February 1804 until the 22nd of April 1804. The results of the massacre were 3,000 to 5,000 deaths of people of all ages and genders.

Groups of soldiers went from house to house killing entire families of Whites. Even those who were sincere to the blacks and friendly were thrown in jail and later killed.
                http://thehaitimassacreof1804.weebly.com

Comment

Originally posted by Æthelstan View Post
                  History's Forgotten Genocide

http://thehaitimassacreof1804.weebly.com
                  Okay look. I know everything about that massacre. Can tell you everything about it to the very last detail (serious). It's sad what occurred and I understand if that's not mentioned in many history books in the United States, seeing as the massacre didn't take place in America.

I can understand that the Tulsa massacre is not in many history books in different countries, seeing as it took place in America.

For the Tulsa massacre to not get any mainstream coverage in AMERICA is a valid question that needs answering.
                  Last edited by BigNuts; 04-09-2016, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Massacre with machetes

In just 100 days in 1994, some 800,000 people were slaughtered in Rwanda by ethnic Hutu extremists. They were targeting members of the minority Tutsi community, as well as their political opponents, irrespective of their ethnic origin.

Comment

Originally posted by Æthelstan View Post
                      Massacre with machetes
                      So instead of dealing with the specific subject this thread is about, you try hijacking it other massacres?

See how some people operate? But hey, two people can play at that game

Here's some whites doing more massacres.

The Babi Yar, Odessa and Chechiniv Massacres. Thousands upon thousands of whites killing people in this one.

I have plenty more. Let me know when you are ready to deal with the specific subject at hand. If not, I will keep going.

Comment

Working...
                      X