Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Three S.hittest Thread Starters of the Month...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    tbh it's been quite a good month.

That, and I don't wanna start it up with Sterling Archer again.
    It has been a pretty good month so far.

I will list my lil Pinoy house boy from Cypress TNT, as better than the AKid!

Comment

I'm still drunk holy ****

Comment

I personally prefer to sneeze than cough, reminds me of ******, im sad I miised such an awesome thread, beerculeas you legend!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          I personally prefer to sneeze than cough, reminds me of ******, im sad I miised such an awesome thread, beerculeas you legend!
          Go Dubs

Comment

I'd let her strap on fuck me and shit in my mouth.
            You old romantic you

Comment

Here we go guys, I'm calling it for this month...

JUNE'S TOP THREE SHITTEST THREAD STARTERS

1. AlexKid - tbh I'm thinking that AlexKid is such a pro when it comes to making shit threads that he shouldn't even be included any more. He could have his own special category, like Shitmaker Emeritus or something. Even when banned for about half the month, he claims the top spot with ease.

2. B.UTLER- B.UTLER stepped up to me a couple of times this week. If you're gonna flame me in my threads, ****, then take me off ignore so I can return the favour (favor, Fat Yank). With gems about whether you'd not want to have *** for two years so you can log onto the internet and "Do you buy pills at gas station that increase *** stamina? If yes, what's the best?", this guy is a solid pro. When they write the history of shit thread starters, historians will mourn that B.UTLER was posting at a time when the division was so deep. If AlexKid was permabanned, this guy would be the unified champ, no question.

3. BrushMyHair! - A lot of contenders for the third spot, but BrushMyHair! just got in there, thanks to a lot of shite, and the masterwork of "Hey, BERNIE'S CORNER. IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO FACE THE MUSIC", the young tard seemingly unaware that there's a pm system on the site.

Comment

Here we go guys, I'm calling it for this month...

JUNE'S TOP THREE SHITTEST THREAD STARTERS

1. AlexKid - tbh I'm thinking that AlexKid is such a pro when it comes to making shit threads that he shouldn't even be included any more. He could have his own special category, like Shitmaker Emeritus or something. Even when banned for about half the month, he claims the top spot with ease.

2. B.UTLER- B.UTLER stepped up to me a couple of times this week. If you're gonna flame me in my threads, ****, then take me off ignore so I can return the favour (favor, Fat Yank). With gems about whether you'd not want to have *** for two years so you can log onto the internet and "Do you buy pills at gas station that increase *** stamina? If yes, what's the best?", this guy is a solid pro. When they write the history of shit thread starters, historians will mourn that B.UTLER was posting at a time when the division was so deep. If AlexKid was permabanned, this guy would be the unified champ, no question.

3. BrushMyHair! - A lot of contenders for the third spot, but BrushMyHair! just got in there, thanks to a lot of shite, and the masterwork of "Hey, BERNIE'S CORNER. IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO FACE THE MUSIC", the young tard seemingly unaware that there's a pm system on the site.
                You should have made a new thread

Comment

AlexKid has a beauty here:

How much does a Giant African BUTT, help in boxing?
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=714989

On the History forum no less.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I knew he's always had a preoccupation with giant African penis...but giant African butt is news to me. I'm not sure whether this is post worthy in AlexKid Biography thread or not yet. Maybe AlexKid being on the receiving end of a giant African butt face sitting session...the wheels are turning now.
                    Last edited by jaded; 06-24-2016, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Well it did give me an idea for this post...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...9#post16810249

but that thread has now been deleted and AlexKid got banned again...so you and I are probably going to be one of the few who will understand my post...it will likely just fly over the heads of everyone else.

**EDIT** Opps...now it's undeleted!
                      Last edited by jaded; 06-24-2016, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X