Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Three S.hittest Thread Starters of the Month...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Three S.hittest Thread Starters of the Month...

What I thought I'd do as something new is, each month, highlight the three worst thread starters in the lounge, so - as my word is the law - they can realise they have to up their game. We'll run it every month, but here we'll start off with March.

Originally posted by Generic F.ucktard
    Wye dont yew includ yoreself annie, ur thread's are shit
    STFU.

Let's get right into it...

MARCH'S TOP THREE SHITTEST THREAD STARTERS

1. Zaroku - Now, don't get me wrong. I LIKE Zaroku, and he tries his best, does the lad. But for some reason all his threads, without fail, are about as appealing as Forrest Whitaker's cum face. You need to up your game, lad.

2. AlexKid - No explanation necessary. Though I hope he can cope with the rejection.

3. Beercules - Now, don't mistake me. I like Beercules. Love the ****, even. But lately I've been wondering if his sister hit him with that bottle too hard - or maybe not hard enough. Threads of pure inanity like "post in here if you have fingertips" and "What do you prefer to do more - cough or sneeze? [Poll Attached]" aren't going to have anyone thinking it's a discussion on existentialism. Up your game, ****.

These are three complete ****s right now - in April, could it be YOU?

The lounge is utter ****e. Beer is a good dude. Don't know much about the other two other than zaroku living in Japan or something and alexkid making a lock of penis threads.
    Last edited by krazyn8tive; 03-30-2016, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      The lounge is utter ****e. Beer is a good dude. Don't know much about the other two other than zaroku living in Japan or something and alexkid making a lock of penis threads
      You posted in my Batman vs Superman thread, ****?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        What I thought I'd do as something new is, each month, highlight the three worst thread starters in the lounge, so - as my word is the law - they can realise they have to up their game. We'll run it every month, but here we'll start off with March.

STFU.

Let's get right into it...

MARCH'S TOP THREE SHITTEST THREAD STARTERS

1. Zaroku - Now, don't get me wrong. I LIKE Zaroku, and he tries his best, does the lad. But for some reason all his threads, without fail, are about as appealing as Forrest Whitaker's cum face. You need to up your game, lad.

2. AlexKid - No explanation necessary. Though I hope he can cope with the rejection.

3. Beercules - Now, don't mistake me. I like Beercules. Love the ****, even. But lately I've been wondering if his sister hit him with that bottle too hard - or maybe not hard enough. Threads of pure inanity like "post in here if you have fingertips" and "What do you prefer to do more - cough or sneeze? [Poll Attached]" aren't going to have anyone thinking it's a discussion on existentialism. Up your game, ****.

ds

These are three complete ****s right now - in April, could it be YOU?
        I knew I was gonna be included in your list!! Thanks buddy. Can I run my next threads past you, before I post?? Kinda want to stop humiliating myself. You could be my depends under garments, making sure I don't leave a trail of fecal matter in the lounge!! Don't wanna stink it up too bad!

I like Forrest's cum face.. Cum Forrest cum!!
        It's his regular face I find appalling!

Best Regards,
        Z
        Last edited by Zaroku; 03-30-2016, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          The lounge is utter ****e. Beer is a good dude. Don't know much about the other two other than zaroku living in Japan or something and alexkid making a lock of penis threads.
          Alexkid throws some mean rear naked choke holds on dongs right? Once he locks it in, the dong owner is gonna tap out, or jizz out!

War Alexkid!
          Last edited by Zaroku; 03-30-2016, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Yes, escaped once again. I'd amend the list though...

AlexKid, Beer and then Zaroku.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              You posted in my Batman vs Superman thread, ****?
              Given the options presented, I made the right choice innit

Comment

Lmao@ general f.ucktard

Comment

I thought about posting in Japanese, but realized my shtick, if I have one, would be lost on the monolingual masses. Spanish posting, same as above.

My boss, who loves me, asked me very po-lite-ly, to keep speaking American, and stop trying to sound like Johnny Depp. Apparently, one of the few yanks, that doesn't yank, when he speaks English. I hate Johnny!!

But love my Chihuahua Jhonny!!!

Comment

Been here a couple of years now and still yet to make a thread.

I have an idea for a thread that's been in the works for a while now andwhen i unleash it it'll change the landscape of boxingscene.com forever.

Comment

Working...
                    X