Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did the Republicans and Democrats roles reverse post civil rights movement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did the Republicans and Democrats roles reverse post civil rights movement?

I had no idea the democrats started the KKK. I am completely mind fcuked at this moment. But after thinking about things, it's all starting to make sense.

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    I had no idea the democrats started the KKK. But after thinking about things, it's all starting to make sense.
    It does make sense, doesn't it.

FYI, the last Congress person to have been an ex-KKK member was Senator Robert Bryd, a Democrat who died in office in 2010. Byrd had risen high in the KKK as well as in Democrat politics, having achieved the title of 'Exalted Cyclops', which was the top officer in his local Klan unit. Byrd actually won that post unanimously.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

FYI, the last Congress person to have been an ex-KKK member was Senator Robert Bryd, a Democrat who died in office in 2010. Byrd had risen high in the KKK as well as in Democrat politics, having achieved the title of 'Exalted Cyclops', which was the top officer in his local Klan unit. Byrd actually won that post unanimously.
      So to sum it up, pre-civil rights, Republicans welcomed innovation and economic growth.

While the democrats were able to win the massive black votes by using government handouts as incentives to sway the black vote which resulted in stagnating black inner city innovative growth and ambition.

Comment

Democrats went from being the anti-black party to being the anti-white party.

Not much else has changed. Whoever is having more kids, that's their team!

Have the Republicans ever won elections via a racial platform?
        Last edited by ////; 03-21-2016, 04:04 PM.

Comment

I had no idea the democrats started the KKK. I am completely mind fcuked at this moment. But after thinking about things, it's all starting to make sense.
          In the sixties commies realized they could eventually seize permanent political power by pandering to non-whites and bringing in tens of millions of them through legal and illegal immigration. Their plan is working quite well and even if Trump wins in 2016 he won't be able to stop it even assuming he wanted to.

Comment

So to sum it up, pre-civil rights, Republicans welcomed innovation and economic growth.

While the democrats were able to win the massive black votes by using government handouts as incentives to sway the black vote which resulted in stagnating black inner city innovative growth and ambition.
            Is that why Republicans win the south? because they welcomed innovation and economic growth

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

I had no idea Clinton referred to Byrd as her mentor.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Is that why Republicans win the south? because they welcomed innovation and economic growth
                Please tell me why they win the south?

Comment

Please tell me why they win the south?
                  Barry Goldwater

Comment

whig party was like

Comment

Working...
                    X