X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    here, keep it
    whats wrong with her butt? did she sit on hornets nest or somethin?

I think its photo shopped anyway, they like took a butt and made it 3 times as big
    Last edited by AlexKid; 03-19-2016, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Best ass I've ever seen was on an Italian gal that I went to high school with.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        It is universally the most available. I love how you want to engage now, but block me from your "black people" threads. I wonder why? Could it be you like to go unchallenged? Why scared of someone else's opinion? Aren't you confident in yours?
        I dated this super trashy Puerto Rican girl wit a nice booty.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          here, keep it
          Least desirable arse right there. Holy mackerel.

Comment

best camel toe

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              Least desirable arse right there. Holy mackerel.
              I understand what you mean. I wouldn't want to touch that myself if i knew i was lacking a good three inches of manhood. She might asked if it is in yet.

Comment

I understand what you mean. I wouldn't want to touch that myself if i knew i was lacking a good three inches of manhood. She might asked if it is in yet.
                The likes of you have the absolute worst taste in women(that's why you lot date obese broads of different races too) which is fine, but then you try to act like sane people have the disgusting preference. You couldn't make this up.

Comment

do narcissist really get off on pretending to have a big penis even though it isnt remotely believable by anyone? REALLY? THAT REALLY BOOSTS YOURSELF WORTH REALLY? THAT FEELS GOOD REALLY?

Comment

Comment

It is universally the most available. I love how you want to engage now, but block me from your "black people" threads. I wonder why? Could it be you like to go unchallenged? Why scared of someone else's opinion? Aren't you confident in yours?

LMAO

Geez, you are a dumb****... I have never put anyone on my ignore list, the thread was locked by the mods... If you weren't such an idiot, you would have realized that.. Thanks again for showing your ignorance and how stupid you are, and you wonder why everyone calls you an idiot.. Your post is a prime example of why no one takes you seriously..

Comment

Working...
                      X