No announcement yet.

But What About The Children, Mr. Trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    politics are divisive by nature but this hate-mongerer is literally too much to stomach.

screw you and yours if you vote for this guy.
    All of this racism in schools is happening now...while that worthless stump Obama is in office. Trump isn't anything but a candidate. Dumba$$ Obama is president. Baya...in terms of politics, you're a simpleton dude. You believe everything mainstream media says. Keep drinking that koolaid kid

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      no.

his ONLY priority, as those before him, will be to ensure he's reelected for a next term. he can't do that w/out a lot of awful reform for immigrants (can't believe i just used that word, we're ALL immigrant 'cept for the injins) as he states it and if he doesn't then there goes all the hate-support that he had going into his first term.
      Yeah? Where did I immigrate from? I always laugh when dumb**** celebs say that stupid ****

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        But Hillary lying everyday is a good thing? Please dude, what "manifestation" is he exactly? Can you elaborate? Please cite examples and remember.... The only people rioting are peopl coming to Trump rallies violently attacking Trump supporters. Looks to me like "anti-Trump" supporters are the ones with the problem.

All people say is " he's racist" yet no one can give any examples beyond he wants to build a wall. Well I don't think we'd be the only country with a wall on our border, hate to break it to you.
        hate the ****, too.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          All of this racism in schools is happening now...while that worthless stump Obama is in office. Trump isn't anything but a candidate. Dumba$$ Obama is president. Baya...in terms of politics, you're a simpleton dude. You believe everything mainstream media says. Keep drinking that koolaid kid
          i might lose my cool in the face of immense stupidity. anyone who could say the crap he's said and that person be 1 race away from the highest office is a joke. he's so damn uncouth with nothing to offer in terms of experience, this a guy who has never held office. i don't trust his temperament to surround himself with sound people if he wins the general. he's divided the right already.

clintons a ****. had hope for bernie. the statement of fuk you and yours was made soon after the mexicans statement trump made, that they send rapists and that other jazz. he severely lacks as a person and i'd rather not have him represent america, he's an embarrassment.

i hardly talk politics anymore, it bores me, papi. we more than likely get our information from the same sources and we can both deduce some simple conclusions from these elections-both these mf'ers blow, papi.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            There's a race war going on in every school in America right now and Donald Trump doesn't give two craps. This country will go down the crapper if this man is elected Pres

I don't even give two craps, and me > Trump.

What matters to me is my own, my brothers in arms, and what happens on Boxing Scene.

~wraps, so you know who said it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Trump was already being blamed for all of America's problems before he was even the nominee.

In fact indirectly, because he's caucasian and an entrepreneur, he was blamed for the entire world's problems years ago by the violent OWS movement.

Imagine how it's going to be when he's president. Every time some gangsta in a hairnet and XXXL trousers shoots his own mom, some human rights organization will release a public statement scolding Donald Trump for "fostering a toxic environment".

Comment

Liberals believe that they will eventually stop being terrorized via pandering to their bullies. It's just not reality and it's why the US is in a downward spiral. Pandering to unproductive losers who can't formulate a point and just burn toilet paper when they're upset is national suicide.

I've done business in China/with the Chinese just like Trump has. Everything he says is true.

If you're successful in China people just think "Hey that's smart, I'm gonna do that!" and it turns into an industry overnight. Go on a business tour of China, go to stuff like the Canton Fair, it's very eye-opening. Everything is a business opportunity in China. Being financially independent is cool, fresh, exciting.

If you're successful in the USA you get pelted in garbage by street urchins and blamed for their grandparents doing meth during pregnancy. The "1%" are at fault for all of your personal disorders (ironically the largest individual component profession in the 1% are medical doctors). A totally broken culture where being successful is evil (unless you're a felon rapper, then it's kool! but dentists are evil) and being a broke junkie is glorified.

As for the Mexican border, it's a pretty simple issue. Stable sovereign nations have borders. An alliance of cartels and racist groups in California/Texas/etc have destroyed that border, the former for profit, the latter because they hold the belief that the United States is their racial property and they need to reconquer it. It isn't a racial issue until these overtly racist "reconquest" groups announce that it is.

Some of them are brave enough to say this -- the other half deny it and pretend they're "all about human rights", like invading a foreign country is a human right. Hey guys I have "human rights", I'm just gonna roll up to Japan in an armed speedboat and refuse to leave.

Talk about privilege. Just being born in Tijuana doesn't make you a superior human to everyone else on the planet and entitled to just walk into foreign countries with no documentation and refuse to leave just because of geographic proximity when there are people trapped in war zones and destitute poverty all over the world. Privileged scum. Illegal immigrants shouldn't be glorified, they are selfish people committing a selfish act.
                  Last edited by ////; 05-05-2016, 01:32 AM.

Comment

This thread is hilarious

I'm laugh hard when nothing gets done.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X